Chapter 10

Isadoras P.O.V

Here I am still stood at the door looking at Jace and Leo's shocked faces. "I didn't expect that" Jace mumbles but I think that I wasn't ment to hear it. "Well are we training or are we just gonna stare at me?" I ask getting a bit annoyed.
Jaces shocked face turns to an amused one "okay but we need to drive to our gym". We all start walking to the car. I get in the passenger seat besides Jace then Leo and kenzie are in the back. When we start driving everyone is quiet but Leo has to speak. "When did you join blood wolves?" I turn to look at him "about a week after I moved. I was walking back from work and a guy dragged me into an ally and decided to beat me and if it wasn't for Jason I would of been left for dead" I say with no emotions. Jace turns to look at me and gives me a warm smile. Wow just wow I could get used to that. Wait shut up I can't like anyone. Hang on did I just say I like him.

We have been driving for about 10 minutes and out the corner of my eye I see something I've wanted since well forever. "STOP" I scream and Jace slams the breaks on "what's wrong are you hurt?" I ignore his question and run out of the car.

I run straight into the shop and look at the bike. "Do you want it" some one whispered in my ear. I spun around to see Jace so I nodded "yes I've wanted one all my life" he just laughs I walk over to the person who is selling it "hey how much for the black bike?" I asked "£25,000" I nod "I'll take it" he took me over to the desk and I signed the paperwork. I went to pull my card out but Jace stops me "I'll pay for it" I turn to face him "no I've got it" he just stares at me "no I'm paying and that's final princess" I just nod giving up. Jace payed for the bike and brought it over to me. "You didn't have to" he just smiles at me "Well I wanted to princess"

 "You didn't have to" he just smiles at me "Well I wanted to princess"

I jumped on my bike without a helmet and followed Jace to the gym. Once we got there everyone got out of the cars and I got of my bike. Jace walks in front and we all follow. We approach a black door with two men guarding it. Once they see Jace they bow their heads in respect.

The moment we walk in I am shocked to see gym equipment and a large boxing ring in the far corner. One thing is on my mind. This is going to be fun.