Chapter 8

Isadoras P.O.V

School lasted what seem like for ever. No one came up to me after the fight this morning but I did see that mr sexy keep looking at me.

Right now I'm walking to my car to meet everyone. "Isa" I heard some one shout my name so I stopped and turned around. Leo. Great note the sarcasm. "What do you want Leo" I said with a blank face. He come over to me and hugged me I tensed first but soon relaxed. I can't stay mad at him we used to be so close.

"Isa I'm sorry so sorry I shouldn't have done those things but after you left we was out all night looking for you but we couldn't find you anywhere I'm sorry please forgive me" Leo said. I didn't say anything but just turn around and start walking. When I walked far enough I turned around and saw Leo with his back turned the other way so I did what we used to do as kids. I ran to him and jumped on his back.

He turned to look at me and then we burst into laughter. Once we calmed down I saw my gang and the shadows gang around us. Leo got up and held out a hand to help me up which I took.

I turned to my gang "Guys this is Leo my twin brother, Josh Blake, Ace and Jace" I turned to the other gang and mr hottie aka Jace looked at me with confusion written all over his face I just laughed. "Guys this is Jason, Xavier, Stephen, Damon, Ashley, Blade, Stone, Ellie, Lily, Kiera, McKenzie, Scarlet, Elena and Charlie" I said pointing at each of them.

My phone pinged and I looked at the message
*fight starts in 2 hours so be ready -Nathan
"Shit shit shit shit" I mumble but when I turn to look at everyone they are already looking at me. "What's wrong Isa" Jason asked me "I need to go like now" he nodded I ran to my car and turned the ignition on as put my foot on the gas and I dove out the school at top speed.

Jaces P.O.V

We were all getting along when my princesses phone went off she read the messages and mumbled "shit shit shit shit" when she looked back at us we were already looking back at her. "What's wrong Isa" Jason asked her "I need to go like now" she said and Jason nodded his head she ran to her car and sped out the school at top speed "she's gonna kill herself driving like that" Leo said and I agreed. Her friends just laughed "she always drives like that" McKenzie said.

We stood there chatting for a while then Jason said "well we have to go and if yah want you can come to ours" we nodded and followed them to their house. By the time we got their Isa wasn't here.

Isadoras P.O.V

I drove home quick as I could. I ran upstairs to get changed into my fighting clothes and ran out to my baby.

I jumped in and drove to the club

I jumped in and drove to the club. Once I got there I walked up to the door and showed the bouncer my tattoo and he let me in. "Ladies and gentlemen on the right we have silence" after the manger said that the whole room cheered "and on the left we have the undefeated wolf" there were more cheers. Nathan gave me that name because I protect my family the same as a wolf.

I walked up to the ring and got in. I looked at him and noticed he has a fresh scar on his left side and leaning more on his left leg. He did the first punch but I easily dogged it. I faked a right punch and he moved his arms to try and block it but I threw a left punch and hit his scar. He swung a right punch but I move before I could hit my jaw. I did a round house kick and he fell to the floor.

I straddled him and kept punching him in his face and soon enough he was knocked out I walked out the ring and grabbed my money.

I went to my car but I noticed something move in the alley but I didn't think anything of it before I could open the door I heard a loud gun shot and felt pain in my chest. I ignored the pain and got in the car I sped home.

When I got out the car I fell and screamed. The last thing I saw was shadow and ice running to me.

McKenzies P.O.V

We were all sat down watching a movie and waiting for Isa to come back. Shadow and Ice was lay by Jason's feet but they both got up and ran downstairs. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen to get something to eat but Ice came running to me he grabbed my sleeve and pulled me outside "Ice stop" I commanded him but he didn't listen I looked up and saw Shadow standing by Isa's car I ran to it and saw Isa on the floor with blood on her chest.

I picked her up and ran in the house with the dogs following behind. I shouted the boys "JASON HELP ME".

Jaces P.O.V

Kenzie went downstairs to get something to eat and we just carried on watching the movie. Then we heard kenzie screaming "JASON HELP ME" we all ran downstairs with guns in hand. Once we reached the living room my face dropped to see kenzie holding Isa she was covered in blood. "Shit what happened" Jason asked while putting pressure oh her chest. "I don't know I came down here to get something to eat then Ice grabbed my sleeve and took me outside to her"

"We need to get the bullet out now" I said. They nodded and put her on the couch I lifted her t shirt up and pulled out the bullet and stitched it up. I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. I tucked her in bed and sat the side of her. My eyes slowly started to close.