Chapter Ten (Focusing on Red and Blue)

Swapping Fells name to Red for story from now on!

--------------

"-Mhm. Yeah you fuckin heard me, he left with some rainbow sunglassed bitch- check the cams or somethin'. I'm so DONE with dis shit of my fucking GOD-"
"(As much as I hate to say this Language Red- this is the principle here- not to mention all the teachers as well!)" "Well FUCK them, I'm out. Either follow me or don't Blue."[insert Red exiting room, middle fingers added. He missed freely cursing tbh]. 

"(God dammit dude!)" 

Poor Blue, Red's right-hand man- stoned to the ground where he stood with the eyes of the upper rank all because of Fell's.. stupidness? At this point Swap wondered if Red was going crazy or not- though he would never count on it. 

"*sigh*. You may leave Blue, since this time it seems as if you haven't done anything wrong." "Yeah kay, bye."

\\-Quick-Long? Eh, Authors Note-

Look I dunno NAJ that well, so I'm just gonna write them like this for now.  Lazy backstories anyone? Okay:

Fell grew up in a shit*y ass bitchy neighborhood, resulting him, as it was only he and his bro , that he'd have to stand up for he and his younger brother Edge who's still practically a bably/toddler. Their dad was a drunkard who 'abandoned' them with grief, not wanting his two children to take on his debt when he passed away- and completely erased any record of them even being related to his best extent. Bad parenting indeed, but hey, he didn't hate them. He still sends them money anonymously. 

Their mum died while giving birth. 

Blue on the other hand was raised in a richer neighbor, middle class. He had also lossed his parents, though instead in a car crash one busy night a few months before now. His older brother, Stretch, takes care of him with his money he inherited- giving Blue proper schooling and a nice room- trying to make sure his younger brother was happy as possible- holding a heavy guilt over his 'baby bro' having to deal with this at such a young age. They were his parents too as well you know, and he loved them. They raised him with such joy and tenderness... he wanted Blue to have that too. Unbeknownst to Blue Stretch actually has a sort of mild depression and anxiety disorder- but nevertheness back to topic their relationship is pretty good. Blue does get worried for Stretch time to time. 

With the Swap Family being old partners with the Fell's, leading all the way from grandparents to the early 40's, Red's father asked Stretch to care for Red and Edge in his... absence. Not saying why, as Stretch had already heard.

This information is unknown to Blue, Red, Edge, and everyone except Stretch.

In the present the Fell's moved in with Blue and they all live okay,  yay!

Do I ship them? Not really, being a multishipper I tend to ship randomly so maybe-? Right now I just think of them as good friends.

Back to story!//

Blue sighed as he exited the principple's office. He'd never doubt Red but really, it was hard not to with the story his friend told. "Red, did that really happen?" "Yep. Better believe it." "Oof- we're lucky that the Annoying Dog is literally a dog.. otherwise i don't think he's take our bribe" "Yeah, the biscuit always works-" 

...despite being a small duo of chaos and tomfoolery no one, not even the scariest of professors, could disagree about the two children's friendship being was 'kind of' cute.

Word Count: 596