Chapter Nineth (MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm short.)

"It w-as nic-e to s-s-stay for a w-hile, but I b-better go now Geno. Thanks for l-letting m-me stay!" 

"No problem, try and come back soon though- t's pretty lonely here not gonna lie-" 

"Pfft- I w-will! Besides, I don't n-need to worry too mu-ch, Reapers here and Fresh is free more often than not, mostly just to go bugging me but-" 

Waving his hand dismissively Geno rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright no need to ramble about how annoying Fresh is again- you guys will have another fight and the furbies- oh jeez- I don't have any cleaning supplies you guys seriously!" He cried jokingly, but soon waving it off as he saw Error huff and leave through a portal to out of the void.   

...

"Ok-ay i-is anythi-ng o-out of o-o-order here? Wait- i-its the same as when I l-left?" Confused at the lack of any new AUs Erratum tilted his head slightly. N-not that it was a BAD thing- it was GREAT! But he couldn't help but feel slightly worried for his enemy- whom quite literally fit the description of a man child. Well recently as he'd been able eavesdrop, before he fell into that other multiverse at least, that Ink had gained a (unstable) soul with the help of Sci and a few other sanses so... hm, maybe the squid'd gained regret over his actions? Maybe. But he'd rather not figure that out the hard way. 

Fading into their thoughts Erratum felt something tug on his chest as he noticed an AU flicker in the corner of his eye socket. Raising one of his non-existent eyebrows he was quickly calmed to see that it was none other than Nightmares gang, whom was likely taking over for him in his absence. 

..The voices were still gone.

Well, no need to fret anymore he supposed, I mean things were normal now- heck even BETTER than normal! No voices, no new AUs, no one was forced to live in a complete multiverse COLLAPSE again- This was good-! 

..Too good. 

Word Count: 338