Chapter Four

"So, do you have any sort of degree Mr. Erratum?"

"No."

"School records?"

"N-no."

"Birth certificate?"

"No."

Here he was. The destroyer of worlds, signing up for a teacher's role. How did he get here? Well let's say it all started with this kind old lady he met supposedly named Granny...

So there he was, strolling through the mall looking at some nice fabrics. They all seemed pretty high quality yet without any money but a few g he had brought with him he didn't really think he could do much but admire the thread material. Going to pick of the bag of sweets he'd carried from earlier he was making his way towards the exit, when a elderly looking woman had fallen on the ground- balls of yarn tumbling from her shopping basket and scattering across the floor as she yelped in some pain- bones frail and rigid due to old age. Truly, it was a pitiful sight- human or not. When he'd destroyed AUs similar to these he'd often see people trying to help them up and escape, although they ended up being the first to go. Maybe he should help her up too? He had no reason to destroy this place after all. Setting his chocolates on the ground he ran over and brought the old woman over to her feet again with ease, using his strings as he didn't feel like injuring his spine further than it already was- it didn't finish healing yet you know.

"Thank you young man" The lady thanked as she grasped her cane for support, giving him a grateful smile as he picked up and handed her her things. "Oh, you didn't have to-" "No it's okay- here you go ma'am" "Aw, thanks again- say, what's your name?" "Erro- Erratum"

'that's a strange name, but it's skeleton culture then again- and I don't know much about them'

"That's a nice name!-" Catching him stare longingly at her items she grinned a bit. "Would you like some?" "O-oh! Uh-m no t-thanks-" "Here, what colors would you like hun? You can pick two if you'd like!" "yellow and green p-lease-"(lol) "-Here you are dear, do you like knitting?" "Y-yes, I do" "How much experience would you say you've had?" "About..." should he tell her the truth? "I've had a while, maybe a few centuries in my free time" "Pfft- getting cocky now, are we?" What was she talking about? "U-uhm...?" Changing the subject she shook her head dismissively, "Anyways okay so there is this school," she pointed east, where a small portion of a school's roof could be seen "see that? I used to work there!" Where was she getting at? "I was a teacher there for crocheting and sewing (etc), ever since I retired there hasn't been anyone to replace me. Would you like to? If you have any problems with the forms I'll gladly help you!" With the genuine look this human gave him- much similar to Blue's- he immediately said 'yes' out of habit. "Thank you! Why don't we head over there now, you can start tomorrow!"

-And here he was. "-and there you are!"

"?"

It seemed while he was spaced out Granny had filled the forms for him, to her best ability at least. "I suppose that works? Here's your schedule for your work hours, you can meet the staff if you like, or go on home- for you to decide." Muffet, the principle, told him, handing him a paper- then going back to filling out the papers stacked beside her desk. "Thank you" "Your Welcome." 

Word Count:  588