Chapter Seven (Short)

Welp. Stretching his arms as he sat up from beneath a tree Erratum stood up and looked around, though immediately regretting this decision as the bright sunlight blinded him for a few minutes before he was able to blink it off

'Where-? O-Oh yeah. Another multiverse, righ-t.'

Shaking his head a little he took his slightly cracked glasses and put them on. As much as he hated to wear them in public he couldn't really do much about not being able to see well- but at least his Ink wasn't here to make fun of him. If he were to be honest he had developed a small... crush on his Ink despite all their fights- Not like he could ever confess now, considering his location. Sighing Erratum fixed his coat a bit and brushed off some dirt. He had a job now, so he may as well look decent-ish for the children.

--

"Hello!"

"Hello"

"Good Morning!"

"'Mornin"

Walking into the school's entrance Error looked around among the huge crowds compared to the dark empty hallways he'd seen the other days, wincing at the loud good mornings and chatter sounded in the hall. It kinda reminded him of the voices..- never mind. Feeling himself begin to hyperviliate a bit he covered his ears tightly(idk magic-) and decided to get past it as quickly as possible, teleporting away to wherever his magic took him.

"Good morning class today we'll start lesson-"

Feeling himself fall and then crash into a random student's desk Erratum sat up, rubbing his now somewhat cracked left rib. Maybe he should eat things other than chocolate like Blue said... "for 'nutrition'". Huh. Where was he anyways-?

Oh goddammit.

'Life, why do you do this to me?'

Word Count: 286