3. hold me

narutos pov

i went to my office and took the mountains of paperwork out my work bag and powered on my computer.

"the quicker i get this done the sooner i can take sasuke out" i sighed.

sasuke pov

i was scrolling through my phone in my bed. it feels weird to just lodge around. something that feels even weirder is my chest when i'm around naruto. it use to be easy for me to avoid him but when i was away on my last mission i just wanted to be close to him. and it's not like i couldn't get him off me earlier, i just wanted him close to me.

i love him. he's the closest thing i have to family and i'm scared my love for him will scare him off. what if he doesn't feel the same? what if he leaves me?

the thoughts in my head were making me anxious and unsteady so i lost all reason and made my way to narutos office. i knocked on the door and waited until i heard him say come in before i made my way inside.

"i thought you were doing satanic rituals" he said without looking up from the computer. he looked so hot when he was focused.

"can you hold me?" i asked looking down at my feet.

"h-hold you?" i heard naruto choke out.

"i- not like that- well- i mean- can we uh- like cuddle" i stuttered "i know you're busy.. but um"

"come here" naruto smirked as he patted his lap.

i complied finding comfort in his warm embrace. this was definitely out of character for me and i know i'll regret it later but right now i'm happier than ever before.

we sat like this for hours. naruto doing paper work and me playing with the hair at the back of his head. i don't know when but eventually i dosed off in his arms.

a/n: we love a vulnerable sasuke