oneshot - heat (2)

a/n: you asked so you receive :)

smut warning

sasukes pov:

i laid naruto down on my futon and started to make out with him. he responded quickly, whimpering under me.

"what the hell am i doing?" i thought to myself as i stripped naruto from his shirt.

naruto pushed me away from him as he bit his lip. i knew something was on his mind so i asked him what was wrong.

"what do i do?.." he asked biting his lip.

"enjoy yourself" i replied with a smirk as i pinched his pink nipple and watched his face turn red.

i kissed him down his neck leaving plenty of hickies. i made my way to his nipple and started to suck on it while twisting his other nipple between my fingers. his back arched up and he let out the sweetest mewl.

"ahhh tickles!" he moaned out.

i bit down on his nipple and he let out a scream of pleasure. i'm sure he almost came from just that alone. 

so he likes a little pain

"the safe word is chidori" i told naruto as i stripped him from his boxers in one swift motion.

his boner was standing straight up and there was slick dripping from is puckered hole. i leaned into narutos neck and bit it hard enough to draw blood as i inserted two fingers deep inside him.

"mmmm.. no hurts!" he moaned out.

narutos pov:

the teme didn't even give me time to adjust to his fingers, he just stuck another one in!! the impatient bastard is lucky that i actually enjoy this!

he started to kiss behind my ear and i moaned out loud. once he figured out that was my sweet spot he sucked it roughly while thrusting his fingers in me at an ungodly speed.

"AHHH~ SA-SASKE! F-FEEL GOOOOOD" i moaned out cumming all over his chest.

sasukes pov:

i didn't give him permission to cum so i decided to punish him.

i wrapped my head around his neck, chocking him harshly.

"did i say you could cum, you little slut?"

i felt his dick get hard again against my leg. there were tears in his eyes and he was furiously shaking his head no.

i removed my hand from around his neck and pulled him up, forcing him on his knees. i stood up and whipped my dick out from my boxers letting is slap his face.

"show me how sorry you are"

he slowly kissed my tip and wrapped his mouth around my head. as soon as he did that i fisted his hair and forced my length down his throat. the vibrations of him choking on my dick almost made me cum immediately.

i fucked his mouth until his face became a light shade of purple. i gave him a minute to catch his breath before i pushed him onto his stomach.

"face down, ass up" i commanded.

"hurry  mmmmm... i need it AH"

he didn't even need to finish his sentence. i thrusted into his virgin hole as he let out a cry of pain and pleasure.

"god mm, you're so tight kitten" i moaned out.

"faster! DADDY!" he screamed rocking his hips.

i flipped him over, lifting his legs above my shoulder. i fucked his soul out of him, hitting his prostate with each stroke.

"DADDY LET ME CUM" naruto screamed out.

"cum for me kitten mm" i replied as i released my load inside of him.

narutos pov:

sasuke had fell beside me, slowly catching is breathe. i turned to him and poked his back to get his attention.

"mm what is it kitten?" he asked turning his head to me.

"i'm not satisfied yet~" i whimpered pushing him to his back and climbing on top of him...

that night sasukes prank backfired on him.

the end