2. good morning

a/n: thanks for the support!!

narutos pov

i woke up to my pet cat kurama licking my face.

"awe i was just getting to the good part kura" i sighed as i sat up and stretched.

i lived in a small two bedroom house close to my office. though i barely ever come home due to the amount of work i have to do as hokage. someone should've told me being hokage was more then a cool cape. there was a knock on my room door.

"breakfast naruto" i heard sasuke raspy voice call out.

"cool breakfast" i cheered, wait.. sasuke?

i rushed out my room accidentally knocking kurama off the bed.

"sasuke i thought you were on a mission!" i screamed as i tackled him on the kitchen floor.

"well i'm obviously here teme" he sighed trying to push me off him.

a/n: sauske got a prosthetic arm thing like naruto in this instead of denying it

sasuke and i are kinda roommates. we're both barely ever home so it's not like we ever actually see each other. when i originally asked sauske to live with me i thought he was going to drop the idea right there but he surprisingly complied. i've liked the raven hair boy for as long as i can remember. i planned on making a move on him once i got use to being hokage but whenever i'm free to ask him out on a date he's out on a mission. it's been two years since i've become hokage and this is the first time i've actually seen him.

"i wanted ramen for breakfast" i whined when i got a whiff of eggs and bacon.

"you're body needs more than ramen" sasuke sighed still trying to pry me off him.

"if that was true then you would've pushed me off you already" i whispered into his ear.

i saw him blush and i felt my boxers get a bit tight so i decided to get off him and fix myself a plate.

"how long until your next mission?" i asked knowing very well that shikamaru and i have no missions we need him to complete right now. but sasuke has a mind of his own and will probably go off to who knows where for who knows what.

"i'm probably going to the mist today" he said getting up from he ground.

"fah wha?" i asked stuffing my face with food.

"well taking into consideration that you're not rushing to get to the office i can assume you have the day off and i simply don't want to deal with you" he said.. ouch.

i choked on a piece of bacon. i think this is the most he's said to me, he must be in love with me.

"okay mr. fine ass, but if you stay i'll treat you to dinner. i'm working from home today so i won't bother you and whatever satanic ritual you plan on doing" i smirked.

"we're not getting ramen" he said with a dusted blush and darted off to his room.

i wonder if i can consider this a date.. i gotta piss