oneshot - heat

this was requested by nooodlehs1, enjoy!

top: sasuke

bottom: naruto

><><><><

sasuke and naruto are staying in an onsen to relax for the night before they go back to the hidden leaf. lady tsunade sent them on a mission to the hidden rain village to gather information. naruto being naurto, pissed sasuke off during the mission so sasuke decided to get back at him.

><><><><

sasuke's pov

naruto was already fast asleep in the futon next to me. it wasn't even 10 yet but that dobe is a baby as per usual. i was brainstorming ways to get back at the dobe for not going along with the plan and almost getting us killed when i realized i can mess with kurama to get to him.

since kurama is a fox i'm like 90% sure i can get him to go into heat and that would make narutos night a living hell. good luck sleeping peacefully with a raging boner dobe.

"get up" i say as i shake naruto awake.

"lemme slwep baka" he groned.

"i think i cut my eye" i lied to get naruto to look at me.

"how'd you manage that dobe" naruto mumbled as he glanced up at me.

i quickly activated my sharigans and hypnotized naruto to force him in a heat.

narutos pov

i don't know what sasuke did, but suddenly he smells really good and i have a raging boner.

"uhhh sasuke... can i borrow a shirt? yeah? thanks" i rushed out as i stole one of the bakas shirts and ran off to the bathroom that was connected to our room.

i quickly went to the toilet and stroked myself while sniffing sasukes shirt in order to get rid of my "problem".

~30 minute time skip~

i couldn't get rid of my problem and was getting really frustrated. i couldn't even stand anymore and ended up falling on the floor. i felt like i needed something more and kurama was out of commission for some reason.

at this point i was so uncomfortable that i started to whine for sasuke. i don't know why but i wanted him to stop whatever he did to me... or maybe i want him to fuck me... no no.

sasukes pov

hahaha, naruto had been in the bathroom for awhile suffering.

"sauuuuske.."

is he calling for me?

i decided to go to the bathroom to check on him. on the floor of the bathroom was a drooling, red faced naruto moaning my name while snuggling into my stolen shirt.

my boxers suddenly felt tighter. why is this dobe turning me on?

"sasuke what did you do to me" he yelled when he realized i was there.

"i- uh a jutsu" i stuttered.

"release it you baka!"

"beg" i said as i kneeled down to naruto a grabbed his jaw.

"p-please release the jutsu" naruto begged with tears falling down his face.

i don't know what switch he flipped but i knew our relationship wouldn't be the same after tonight.

"i think i'll help you release in a different way" i purred into his ear as i swept him up bridal style to bring him to the futons.

tbc?...

a/n: if you like this and want me to finish the smut part then lmk! you can also leave your own oneshot request!