oneshot - project help (1)

this was requested by Where_is_Gon, enjoy.

top: sasuke
bottom: naruto

**smut next chapter**

><><><><><
BACKSTORY: sasuke and naruto have been dating for two years. the straight A student sasuke apparently needs help with an art project and his boyfriend comes to save the day. (sasuke and naruto are both seniors and 18)
><><><><><

sasuke's pov
it was just another ordinary school day for me. naruto and i don't have any classes together so i went the day without seeing him.

okay i lied, this wasn't ordinary. usually i would meet up with the loud mouth in between classes or we would both sneak out a class to meet up for a minute. we even had the same lunch period. but naruto is on the varsity baseball team and the team made it to the quarterfinals so he's been "too busy" to see me all week.

and by all week i mean all day because it's only monday... BUT I DIDN'T GET TO SPEND MUCH TIME WITH HIM OVER THE WEEKEND.

after his baseball game on saturday he had an after party at a teammates house. i joined but naru and i didn't get to spend any alone time together. on sunday he had practice all morning but i was able to hang out with him that afternoon for a few hours. he cuddled against me as he slept the WHOLE time.

i have absolutely nothing against cuddling my boyfriend, but i'm 18 with other needs...

i was sitting in my last class of the day, art, as the teacher rambled on about our big art final project that was due tomorrow. me being me finished and turned it in a week ago.

that's when the thought hit me.. what if i ask naruto to help me out with this project i already did!?

it's no surprise that naru isn't the smartest. in fact he wouldn't even be passing any of his classes if he didn't have me saving his ass all the time. i definitely know if i ask him for help he'll return the favor.

it was last minute and naruto has practice today but i shot him a text asking him for help on the project while desperately explaining how important this grade was to me.

now i can finally have some alone time with him.

naruto's pov
i was scrolling through tiktok in class when i received a message from sas-babe begging me for help with some project. OF COURSE I'D HELP!! he's never asked me for help before and i'm supper happy he thinks my artistic abilities are impressive enough to help him.

i sent my coach a message about how i wasn't feeling good and was going to go to the doctor me after school and ran to meet sasuke by his car as soon as the bell rang.

tbc...

><><><><><
A/N: sooo i just graduated high school so updates should be smoother. maybe like one or two a week so keep the request coming. i have one more request to post after i finish this one and i won't be updating unless i have request!!

you can dm me and anonymously request if you'd like as well!!