13

"I don't know. I just been going through a lot and I haven't been comfortable with someone enough to tell them and I don't wanna make this a sad moment but you already know what happened before." I told him.

I can say after everything happened, Levonte didn't try to treat me nicer than he already did.

He was always so calm. Especially when he was high, he was very calm. That's why he's so easy to talk to.

I know he won't judge me or anything.

"It's just...jamarcus is back and it's hard because they said they didn't have enough evidence so they dropped the case."

He looked at me, "You want me to kill him or something?"

"It doesn't make sen-

I paused mid sentence realizing what he just said.

"No I don't want you to kill him." I told him. He shrugged his shoulders.

The thing is, he was so deadass right now. He actually use to ask me if I wanted him to kill jamarcus all the time.

He leaned back onto my bed. "How are you doing?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Everything cool I guess." He told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"No girlfriend?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"Just doing what I gotta do. Relationships too much work."

I smiled.

"That mindset is the best."

I pulled him up.

"You don't know how to do none of these dances do you?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"And you asked me?" I said smiling.

I set up the phone.

...

Levonte kept messing up. What's so fucking hard about moving yo hands.

"Dude. You literally cannot dance. This is so easy." I told him.

"This shit is not easy." He told me. I rolled my eyes pressing play for the 50th time.

3...2..1

"Bitch!...corvette corvette

Levonte went around my bed and grabbed a pillow. I was so confused until he hit me in the head with.

I looked at him. "What the fuck did you just do that for?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

I grabbed a pillow hitting him in his head with it smiling. He lifted me up slamming me on the bed and I started laughing as he hit me with pillows.

I finally got up hitting him in his head and he feel on the bed. I climbed on top of him.

I was about to hit him again when my door opened and it was Tayshaun.

He looked at us and his eyes went wide.

I looked down at Levonte. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Tayshaun. He thinks I was on top of you in a sexual way now dummy." I said.

He looked at me and I looked at him before we both started laughing. We both fell off the bed and I grabbed his hand getting up.

"Come on before he thinks we actually like each other."

...

We hurried downstairs and Tayshaun looked at us.

"We-

"I don't even wanna hear it. You fucking with my sister now? Bro I knew it."

"We wasn't even doing anything. He threw a pillow at me. You could clearly see me getting ready to hit him in the head with it." I said and he looked at us suspiciously cause he knew I was right.

"Mannn. Whatever. Ion know. And You just standing there like you don't care." He said to Levonte and I smiled.

He looked at Tayshaun. "Cause I don't. It's not that serious. She already said what was needed to be said. What imma add on? She got it." He told him going into the living room.

I felt somebody staring at us so I turned around to see Keonte. I froze up. I wonder if he heard everything well I don't really care if he did.

"What's going on?"

Tayshaun was about to say something but I butted in, "Nothing! Nothing is going on just a stupid misunderstanding." I said softly smiling.

Tayshaun looked at me weirdly leaving out.

Keonte looked at me. "So what really happened?" He asked me. I wasn't the type to just lie so I had to say it.

"Me and Levonte...well Michael was pillow fighting and I kinda climbed on top of him to h-hit him with a pillow again and Tayshaun came in mid swing and he thought that me and him were like...you know doing the nasty but we weren't! I had no thoughts in my mind to even think like that. I'm sure Levonte didn't. I mean he's they're cousin why would I even. I promise it wasn't anything like that happened. After-

Keonte smiled, "Slow down. It's fine."

"I know but it wasn't anything like that. We were just-

"Wait it's fine?" I asked. "It kinda does bother me a little cause why was he in your room?" He asked and I sighed.

"I hadn't talked to him in a long time and ever since we were kids I told him everything. He's easy to talk to. I know I should be talking to you about my problems instead of him. Is it weird to you? If it is I'm sorry. I can stop talking to him if you want. I'll have to tell my brothers-

"No. You good." He told me and I shook my head. "Really?" I asked.

I feel bad even if I hadn't done anything. I-I didn't want him to hurt me. Jamarcus didn't like Levonte either. He says me and him were too close. That I told him too much. I sometimes had to avoid even looking at Levonte with Jamarcus around.

"We gottta trust each other right? Or shit just gone fall apart."