1

"Tayshaun stop moving yo fucking head." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"You the one who braiding too hard." He told me and I sighed heavily.

Why do they always ask me to do their hair? Dumb asses act like momma can't do it.

"Get up then Bitch." I told him and Tyrone walked in eating ice cream and pointed at me.

"Layla watch that bitch word." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You shut up and put the cinnamon rolls in the oven." I told him.

"Everytime momma leave you get to acting like you in charge or something." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Tyrone...please don't play with me right now." I told him.

They're so annoying. I finished braiding the rest of Tayshaun hair and he stood up patting me on my head.

"Good doggy." He told me and I slapped the fuck out of him. He got me fucked up. I smiled and grabbed his arms holding on to them cause I know he was finna beat my ass.

"Layla let me go." He told me smiling and I shook my head.

"Cause then you gone hit me." I said. "I'm not gone hit you bra, just let me go."

"You promise?" I asked him. "I promise."

I let go of him and he punched me in my tittie. "I'm telling momma on yo bitch ass. That shit can give me breast cancer. Ugly dog looking bitch." I told him and he smiled.

"Look, I made the puppy mad." He told me and I rolled my eyes going upstairs to my room.

10 minutes later in came Tayshaun. "You got my hat?" He asked me and I paused the tv.

Can't never get no peace with him around.

"No." I told him sternly and he looked at me like I was lying.

"Stop playing with me Layla." He told me and I shook my head.

"Tayshaun get the fuck out of my room before I beat yo ass." I told him and he smiled.

"Why yo ass always so mean?" He asked and I sighed.

"You know I'm not mean, y'all just bring out the mean side of me and it's annoying." I told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Layla I know you got my hat." He said and stood up irritated.

"I don't got yo hat. Go ask Tyrone. That nigga yo twin right? Maybe he got it. You just be coming in here to bother me." I said and he turned my light off and left out.

"Close my door!" I yelled and he came back shutting it.

I called my deddy. "When you and ma coming home?" I asked and he sighed.

"We actually got us a hotel for the weekend. We'll be back Monday." He told me and I sighed.

"Ok." I said before hanging up. Why would they even leave me here?

They finna bring all they dusty ass friends over here and shit.

I walked downstairs irritated. "Momma and my deddy gone be gone for the weekend." I told them and they smiled.

"Keonte and Michael coming over. Stay in yo room." Tayshaun said and I walked up to him slapping him.

"Listen here dumb whore. Y'all gone stop treating me like I'm a kid when y'all know damn well I'm the same age as y'all dumb stupid asses and who the fuck is Keonte?" I asked and they smiled.