Chapter Twenty Seven

••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Christian Alexander's P.O.V.

"Where are they?" I ask monotonely as i walk inside logan's own head quarter.

With an evil smirk he pointed towards a metal door "having fun"

This is his lair no one can come in and go out aside from him and his team. Being an FBI agent sure have it perks.

I nod as he lead us in. His team saluting at us when they saw us.

There they are seated in a middle of a cellar naked and wounded. Good. Logan hand me a gloves which i took and wore without a word "we'll handle this you can leave now" i heard him order alexandrea and vincent two of his most trusted collegues.

"Yes commander" they jokingly answer with a salute before leaving.

I grab a knife from the tray walking closer to alyssa. She looks at me with pleading eyes with tears falling nonstop from it "hmm hmmhnmm! Hmm!"  She tried to speak but her lips are tightly sealed. They sewed it shut. Good.

Logan stand on the sideline watching me.

"I warned you alyssa but your stupid little head never listen" i stated coldly as i run the knife on his cheeks before pressing it harder till i see blood dripping from it. Kulang pa to. Not enough for the pain and trauma he cause jullian.

"HMMM! HM! HM! HMM!! " she tried to move her head. Her shouts muffle.

I drew back the knife before looking down at her stomach. An eye for an eye right?

Without any warning i stab her through her stomach. She shouts to the best of her ability. Her body shaking hard as i drag the knife across her stomach without mercy. She starts choking on her own fluids and thats fucking satisfying.

I step back leaving the knife on her stomach. I take off the gloves and throw it on the her. "You should have left when i was kind enough" i stated monotonely to her. She can only answer with a sob.

With one last look i turn my back on her and walk back to logan "end her slow and painful. when you're done burn her down to ashes" i coldly ordered before walking pass him.

"What about our mother" he asked making me stop on my track.

I pause before looking over my shoulder "let nico decide" i answer with a smirk and he smirk back just as cold and cruel.

After that i went back to the hospital to check on my kitten. He's been doing great this past two weeks after alyssa tried to kill him.

I move him to the hospital that nico works in and own. He had been seeing a therapist and its been doing great for him. The therapist is someone our family trust.

"Hey babe" i greeted him softly as i wrap my arms around his waist... my hand resting on his bulging stomach, back hugging him.

He flinch a bit. Cheeks immediately turning red making me chuckle.

"Cute" i breathed out kissing his hot cheeks.

"You finish work early?" His hand resting on top of mine making me smile internally.

I nod nuzzling my face on his neck sniffing him shamelessly. He smells so good.

He shiver against my hold but lean his head back giving me more space. A sign of submission. My obedient kitten.