Chapter Five

••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Christian Alexander's P.O.V.

It's already past nine o'clock when i finish my work and decided to go home.

Cindy might have went home already with jullian...

Jullian that scared beyond belief kid. Thinking about how he can barely make eye contact with me makes me scoff.

But something about him really draws me in.

I shake my head pushing him off my thoughts what the hell? This whole day lagi siyang sumasagi sa isip ko and i fucking don't get it.

I close all the lights on my office before stepping out only to be surprise on what i see.

He's still here? What the hell...i walk closer to him with eyebrow furrowed "are you for real?" Di makapaniwala kong bulong sa sarili but as i stare longer my eyes can't help but to admire his soft features.

His red lips slightly parted, his long eyelashes resting softly against his soft looking skin and his slightly wavy hair falling on his forehead. He looks younger.

"Stop it christian" mahinang kastigo ko sa sarili ko as i try to pry my eyes from his lips. Ano bang nangyayari sakin? This never happens to me before much less to a guy!

With a sigh i nudge his shoulder with my hand "hey...hey.. Wake up" i grumble under my breath as i shake him lightly.

He groan before his eyes flutter open revealing his warm hazel brown eyes looking a bit hazy and in daze.

His eyes widen when it finally focus "sir! Sorry po!" agad agad siyang napatayo and thanks to my reflexes i was fast enough to stop back and stop our head from colliding with each other.

I raise my eyebrow at him unamuse "what the hell are you still doing here?" I asked in a low voice as he stare at him.

"Ah...eh s-sir sabi po ni a-ate cindy uuwi daw po ako pag uuwi na din po kayo" mahina niyang sagot which irks me even more.

"I told you to look at me when talking" i coldly stated and thank fucking god he can understand that.

He slowly lift his head and despite his wavering gaze he tried to hold his stare at my eyes this time "sa susunod ako ang tanungin mo not cindy or anyone else"

He nodded with his cheeks flushing pink again "yes sir" mahina niya pading sagot.

I scoff before turning back from him "come on umuwi ka na" i said over my shoulder as i made my way to the elevator with him trailing behind me.

Inside the elevator it was dead silent  but because of the close space his scent drifted all over the air. He smells like bakery and sweets damn he smells hella good.

He shuffle awkwardly on his feet with his head bow down and hands clasp infront of him.

"Uhm" i glance at him as he made a single sound.

"S-Sir" his voice shaking as he called me making me purse my lips. Am i really that intimidating?

"Spit it out"

He nodded slowly "may trabaho na po kasi ako sa pharmacy baka po nagkamali---" mahinang panimula niya but i didn't let him finish his sentiments.

"Then quit that fucking job" i spat out cutting him off. Wala naman akong pake kung may trabaho siya o wala.