Chapter Eighteen

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Christian Alexander's P.O.V.

I woked up from the slight movement beside me.

"A-aray" he hiss out and ofcourse i swell in pride. I'm the one who fucks him so good it hurts.

I pretended to stay asleep and still as i feel his burning gaze on me seconds later his soft hands softly run itself on the side of my face. His traces left tingling feeling against my skin.

"C-christian...c-christian " he called out hesitantly while poking on my cheeks.

I groan fakely but stay 'asleep' he freeze on my arms before chuckling airily and his hand goes back to my face softly tracing my nose. My lips and everything that he can touch.

His touch feels good against my skin.

"I love you" what? My eyes shot open the moment he uttered those words.

"Repeat that!" I ordered as i sit on our bed facing him.

His eyes widen in surprise at my sudden actions but i was invested on what he just said. "Y-you're awake?"he squeak out adorably.

I nodded looking at him seriously "babe repeat what you just said" i ordered holding him by his arm a bit tight. My heart pounding against my chest fuck this was the first time he said it! I didn't ask him. He just said it on his own accord. Fuck my heart is racing too much.

"Please" i plead when he just stare at me wide eyes. Face flushed red.

"I-i.." he gulp looking down "i l-love you" he mumble and i fucking soar high from happiness. He loves me fuck!he fucking said it!

I grab his face letting go of his arms "i love you too babe" i answer smiling widely. For the first time in many years im smiling. Because of him. He's my happiness.

He shyly look back and nodded "i know" he softly answer making me chuckle. By the god he is fucking adorable and so fucking mine. Mine alone. No one can have him. He's mine.

I lean in to kiss him but he cover my mouth with his hand blushing "christian. My body hurts" he said with straight face making burst into laughter.

"Oh god babe fuck. Only you babe only you" i amusely said in between my laughter.

He looks at me with confusion "i-it really does!" He blurted out looking upset.

"I know it does babe" i amusely stated as i help him out if the bed.

"Then why are you laughing" he huff out narrowing my eyes on me annoyance clear in his eyes.

Damn he looks hot. Now that i look at him properly he's only wearing a shirt of mine. Its sliding off of his shoulder showing off the marks i made last night and it only reach his mid thigh. My cock twitch in my boxer as i imagine him bended over and taking me in.

"Stop looking at me like that" he grumble looking down on his feet.

I smirk as i pull his face up using my fingers "looking like what babe?" I asked teasingly.

"Like your about to eat me" he mumble embarassment clear in his voice as he shuffle on his feet turning me on even more.

I lick my lips "hmm but i really wanna eat you up kitten" i huskily whisper in his ears.