chapter 1

Sana's P.O.V 

The wind blows the curtain as i felt it shiver down my spine. I stopped on what im doing, which was dancing and immidiately closed the window. "I can't stop me can't stop me" i sang along with the music as i continued dancing the night away, alone in my room.

In the middle of my dancing, i heard mom and dad arguing so i turned off the music and quietly went down stairs to listen. "She'll freak out if i will be the one to tell her" i heard mom and then after a few seconds "Should we both just tell her? i'm sure she'll agree" 

What were they talking about? what thing would i agree on? are they finally going to tell that im an orphan and my 'rich' parents will pick me up in this house? oh i wish. Atleast i can finally live a life with--

They both turned their glance on me as i smiled at them awkwardly. "I didn't heard anything, i swear. Now, tell me, are my true parents going to pick me up here? i would surely agree" 

Mom suddenly hit my head with her hand. "No, you fool, you're getting married" my eyes widened and blink a few times, i'm perfectly speechless infront of  what these two were saying. "What the--" 

I cut off my words when dad tapped my lips with his bare hands, you know? they're too strict that i cant even say bad words. Yeah, about them being strict, they don't want me to hang out with my friends nor even walk outside alone to buy something especially at night.

They didn't even want me to have a boyfriend and now they want me to get 'married' ? i hope they're still normal.  I would literally freak out by now, if only i was told to. "B..but im too young for those things, having a boyfriend would be fine. But getting married?seriously? at this age?" 

The reason why they don't want me to date even one guy was because i was their only beautiful, cute, sweet, smart, kind and lovely daughter. My whole life was like i've been prisoned by them and never get a chance to hang out with my bbf, and it really annoys me.

"We're your parents so you must do everything we say to you. It's only for your own good satang. Were sure that this guy can be trusted. He's a son---" "Of  a b*tch....i don't even know him. We don't know each other... so what's the point of me marrying an unknown guy?" 

I heard them sighed in dissapointment, but it doesn't matter, i finally spit out a bad word in my own mouth without them noticing it! Am i a bad girl now? but he truly is a son of a b*tch as what i've added on what mom was saying earlier. 

"You'll know each other soon. I heard he'll transfer to your school so someone can watch you" transfering?seriously? but the first semester is about to end. Are these guys sure that he hadn't cause any trouble at school yet? he might be transfering because he'd been kicked out from school. 

"But how would i know to whom i was going to marry? Why meet him at the school when i can meet him in the house? for sure he'll just cause trouble" i rolled my eyes on them.

"You'll be the one who will be in trouble if you don't obey our orders" i gulped as they both glared at me. "Ok...fine." i answered weakly.

I went upstairs and entered my room again. I feel defeated by those two, how am i going to live a life like this? It's ok for me if im going to marry a handsome, cool,sweet, cute, kind, charming, awesome, athletic, and a gentle man who can handle my 99+ personalities. 

About who was that man, i remembered what mom said. 'He'll transfer to your school' did she mean the last person to enter the classroom is my future husband? hmm, pretty interesting huh? 

Nah, nevermind i'll still meet him at the church anyway. But i really gotta sleep now not just because i'm excited to meet him but because i'll look awful if he see my face with such eyebags. I need to look as beautiful as i was born to be if i'm going to see him tommorow.