chapter 22

Sana's P.O.V

"Sana what happened with that?" jennie pointed my neck. Ugh! im so done explaining things all over again, why did i even let him do that to me last night? 

"Uh... it's a really long story though, but if you really want to know it. There's this insect last night crawled in my bed then i just woke up with this" i pointed it out again. 

"Did you kill it then?" she worriedly asked. I glared back at tae who's looking at me and was teasing me already. I cleared my throat and spoke again. "No, i was too late but i'll find it later at home and rip it into pieces especially it's f*ckin mouth" I said it loud on purpose.

She giggled at me then i look back at tae, i saw him avoiding my glance. Might be feeling guilty about what he have done. 

                             //    ..         ..         ..         ..        //

The bell rings and we all went out of the room through the canteen. We found a seat near the corner, there aren't that many students than it usually is right now, i think they haven't been released by their professors yet.

"I'll just grab you guys some food while you wait here" jungkook said.

"Wait! i'll come with you" i raised my hand and hurriedly followed him.

"Thanks" he mumbled and i furrowed my brows at him. "for what?" i asked and he turned at me. 

"For letting my cousin sleep at your house last night" he smirked and my eyes widened, i covered his mouth so he couldn't say anything further more.

"How'd you know?" i whispered beneath my voice so that no one around could hear us talking.

"How wouldn't i? when he entered the apartment at the morning to grab his uniform i can smell your perfume in his hoodie, i mean...except for the alcohol he drank b--" i cut him off.

"Ok ok, but can you atleast keep it quiet? i don't want the girls to freak out" i pleaded him with my aegyo and he just pat my head. "Of course, im not like the others" he smiled at me.

Oh thank goodness he's the only one to know that, or else chaeyoung will hit me or maybe tzuyu would, she looks more dangerous than that mushroom. 

We both hurried and i helped him to carry the other tray filled with food and drinks on it. We walked back at our table when i suddenly felt someone pushed me from behind and i fall over the floor, the drinks was shattered along the floor. 

"Omo, i sorry i didn't see you there" a guy spoke and helped me stand up. Jk put down the try he was holding and checked up if i was just fine.

"You.." i murmured as i fammiliarized his face. "Oh you're the girl right? im so sorry about that, i'll repay all of that" he showed his genuine smile. "What was your name again?" he asked.

"Im sana" i held out a hand. "Im mark" he was about to grab my hand but then someone stopped him before he could make a move.

I look at him and was surprised how the heck he got in here. "Mind if i interrupt you? she just spilled our food and drinks now were all hungry" i rolled my eyes on him, Really tae? It' obvious that you're just being jealous.

"May i know who are you?" the guy named mark asked. "The name's Taehyung i'm this clumsy girl's boyfriend, now can we get going?" we went silent for a moment.

*facepalm*

Could he be a bit kind than being rude to someone that he doesn't even know? geez, he's making me furious.

He grabbed my hand but then we stopped when he called me again. I turned around to see him worried. "Is your neck ok?" he asked, again and again.

"It--" "That's still an unrecovered tattoo i made, so it's none of your bussiness" i saw how he glared at mark before completely grabbing me out of the crowded place.

He isn't even thinking every word he just said earlier, i saw how the other students react on what he said and it's making me ill. 

Hmmp! i should've just stayed there at our seat, none of this could've happened.