chapter 13

Sana's P.O.V

"so this is your apartment?" i looked around every corner of it. Today is holiday so we  decided a to held a group study in their apartment and what's more weirder is that my parents finally let me leave home at once. I don't even know how he manage to let them say yes.

I continued to walk around and ended up between two doors on my side. The girls aren't here yet so i might just explore here first. 

I decided to open the door on my right turned my gaze all around the whole room and ended up looking  at someone sleeping on the bed.

He started to move so i hurriedly went out and close the door.  I didn't know he was already tired after coming to my house and ask for permission while here i am, walking around like its my own house.

"I can't sleep, i heard footsteps inside, did you just enter in my room?" i heard someone speak behind. I saw a topless guy with his messy hair. 

He suddenly glance at me so i immidiately turned my back on him. Oh, you're awake already?" gguk suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

There was a serious silence and i can hear him walking back on his room without saying anything. "What's wrong with him?" 

"I..do--" i didn't continued talking when i hear someone knocking on the door. 

"What took you two so long?" they both smiled awkwardly. They're suppose to be here earlier than me.

They pass by me and didn't say any word nor answer to my question. "So, when do we start?" i asked but then they just stared at me. They could've just said that all we gonna do is to to do nothing.

"I'll just call tae in his room" jk went to taehyung's room. The three of us remained there sitting on the floor when i feel something unusual that only girls can understand what i'm trying to say. You know? it happens every month.

I feel more uncomfortable and decided to go to the bathroom to check if i was right. My instincts was right, now what am i gonna do?

I didn't bring any pads, well except for my notes and my phone but it's no use! I started panicking.

''Can you buy me some pads? im on my red day'' i texted them in a hurry. I really don't know what to do, i wanted to freak out but i can't, and the worse thing is i stained my pants! 

I search around every corner of the bathroom and found some black pajamas hanging. I don't know who's this thing is but i'm sure they won't mind me borrowing some of their stuff, and it's also an emergency.

After a few minutes of waiting i heard someone knocked on the door so i slightly opened it. A hand slipped by it handing me the pads i requested earlier.

I did my job and wore the pajamas i saw. And its actually more comfortable but it's a bit long though, i can't even see my toes. But, i like it anyways

I soon went out and they were staring at me especially taehyung and jk. "Uh.. i'm sorry for not asking any of your permission to wear this. I just have some sort of.....emergency" i gulped.

They didn't said any word so i just sat next to the girls and seen them busy with their notes and phones. I mean.......is that what they call studying?

"Thanks" i whispered on cheyoung's ears.

"Thanks for what?" she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"For buying me some pads, you know? i texted you earlier" she suddenly burst out laughing which makes me more confused.

"I didn't receive any text from you" she laughed again.

"Was it tzuyu then?" i saw tzuyu shooked her head also saying no. Then who's number was it? 

I quickly grabbed my phone and it was all thanks to......taehyung? Oh no, this is such an embarassment. Maybe i was too frustated that i hadn't even get to check on which number i was texting.

I gulped and slowly faced him in embarassment. It all got worse when i found him already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

After a few seconds, my phone suddenly vibrated. "Your welcome :)" i read the text he just sent me. 

I hid my phone and hit my head three times. I'm just making myself get pissed off.....T_T