chapter 30

Sana's P.O.V

"Yeontan grew a lot bigger than before" gguk said as he pat the dog's head.

I was carrying it while were walking through the path were heading to. I can't resist this dog's cuteness, he looks like a stuffed toy.

Tae decide to pay a visit on his grandma and grandpa at the cemetery since it's been a while that he had visited them.

"He's so cute" i said while sniffing its fur.

"im more cute than him tho.......right?" i heard tae saying.

"No, i think yeontan is beyond average" i said teasingly. He rolled his eyes and let go off my hands then crossed his arms. 

"He's jealous again isn't he my baby?" i tried talking to the dog, though i already know that he won't respond.

He barked as if saying yes to my question, i heard the three laughing while tae remained silent probably getting pissed off.

---*

We all soon reached our destination, it wasn't that really far tho. We followed him to where his grandparents are buried. I tiptoed walking on the grass while still carrying yeontan with me.

He grabbed yeontan and passed it on tzuyu then held my hands as we both kneeled down infront of their tomb. I can see sadness in his eyes already.

"It's been a while since i visited you two here. i missed you guys so much there's no time that i didn't miss you two." he paused as his voice cracked.

He's fragile deep inside. I held tightly in his hands then he looked and smiled at me.

"And also...i brought my wife and my friends with me today. I decide to visit dad and mom also, they were so happy to see me and i would too if you were also here with me. But i guess fate has other plans for us"

He just kept on smiling as he says those words one by one. Those words were painful to handle yet he till managed to smile. I don't know but all i can say is that this man beside me is a treasure to keep, forever.

After a few minutes or so we bid our goodbyes and exited the cemetery. I didn't tend to grab yeontan back from tzuyu and chaeyoung and just decided to stay close to tae. 

"Why are you here? i thought you'd stay with yeontan?" he asked, i giggled at his face.

"Why? do you not want me to be with you? should i grab yeontan back then?" i asked then he immidiately shook his head.

"No, leave him with the three then you'll have me and i'll have you.....alone"  he said with a smirk drawn in his face. Oh no....i know what this guy means.

"Naughty taehyung" i said then pinched his nose.

The whole walk was fun we were talking about what to do next later in the afternoon or if what should we cook for dinner. The girls suggested if could also learn how to plant then tae and gguk agreed with it.

The sun isn't going to show up today, only gray clouds all over the sky so it won't be that hot. 

When we arrived , mom (that's what tae's mom wanted me to call her) already cooked lunch for all of us. Just us inside the house and busy chit-chatting. Though they don't really know us a lot they treat us like family already.

The whole lunch was filled with laughter, we enjoyed talking to them so much that we didn't care about the time. Why care about it if you're having fun anyway?

When it's in the afternoon, we all head off to the farm with his parents to assist us. People there welcomed us and is so very friendly. I love the hospitality in this place.