chapter 18

Sana's P.O.V

                             .       .        .         .        .          .         .

I'm at tae and jk's apartment together with the girls. Since we all have nothing to do, and my parents also said yes and now i know why they agreed at the first place when i brought tae with me in the house.

"Are you two coming with us? were gonna buy some snacks at the near by store" hmm, i'm to lazy to get out. 

"I think i'll just stay here, my feet hurts" they nodded and i went to the couch and lay there.

"I'll stay with her here" tae winked at me. They all went out and close the door.

I saw taehyung walk around the couch then laid on top of me and hugged me tightly. I didn't bother him and kept on playing games on my phone. 

I can see him glaring at me in a bit blurr vision, i'm too focused on my phone right now. "Could you stop that?" he asked.

"Stop what?" i raised my brows at him. What's with this guy again?

"Playing that damn game, you aren't paying attention" i saw him frown which made me laugh a bit, he's just too cute when he's mad.

"Aww, my taetae is mad again" i teased and took a picture of him. He didn't notice it so i just hold my laugh.

"Stop it" he said with a frown on his face, he's really that mad huh.

"What if i don't want to? what are you gonna do then?" I teased him again. He began to move upwards more closer to my face.

"I'll make you scream my name.." he said with a smirk on his face. Ugh! here he goes again, i should've just obey him.

                    //      .      .     .      .       .       .        .      .    //

                                   Chaeyoung's  P.O.V

We went on the store near their apartment and luckily there aren't that many people just like what jungkook just said earlier. 

"Hmm, i wonder why tae-hyung decided to just go and stay there with sana-ssi" i heard jungkook mumbled. I started to wonder too.

It's just they've been really close to each other now, even when were at the beach. The two just acted like there's something they've been hiding.

"Let's just hurry up so that we could go back now." i said. I gathered all the snacks on the cart and make sure that we didn't forget to buy anything else.

We paid all the food we bought at the counter and then went outside to walk back our path to their apartment. I really secured the banana chips for sana, she just love these so much.

"Did you guys hear that?" we all stopped walking when tzuyu suddenly spoke, were nearly at their apartment, just a few steps ahead. 

I walked a few steps near the door. "Ahh taehyung!" i heard sana's voice from outside. We all look at each other and began to think something is really suspicious happening inside.

"1..2.." we opened the door and saw the two of them at the sofa. I dropped all the bag i was holding.

"What were you guys doing?" i asked.

"They both laugh at our priceless reactions. "There was a cockroach flying around earlier" they said in unison.

We all burst out laughing with the two, i thought something else had happen between them. The scream just made me imagine and think of things.

.

.

.

.

A/N: I know what's on chae's mind  hahaha........anyways happy reading guys...i hope you enjoyed it though it's just a short update :)