Chapter Eleven: Raisin Bran

|{Bram Jones}|

Bram laughed out loud into the night's air, driving frantically away from the scene of the crime. He felt so good he could cry.

Finding his late father's diary months ago had been the best thing that'd ever happened to him. Up until then it'd felt like he was merely existing, but now he felt alive. Reading that diary unlocked something is Bram and he was so grateful for it.

Bram was already madly In love with Qani by the time he found it, he'd had no idea there was such a history between their families initially. He'd first decided not to harm his love in anyway, but now Q was going to face his wrath. Qani was going to pay for choosing that hoe over him, for not loving him back the way he was supposed to.

Bram threw back his head and laughed, ignoring the blood dripping from the gunshot wound on his left arm. His dad would be so proud of him right now, he thought proudly.
In page five of the diary his dad had said 'no one should keep you from the one you love, and if you can't have them no one else should'. No one else will have Qani for sure. He would rather see them both dead, just like the other useless lookalikes of Qani's that had refused his advances. All they had to do was love him, but they chose wrong, now they were gone.

"Hahahahahahahahahahha!" He laughed at the top of his voice.

——

Martha Jones decided to cut her trip short and come back home to prepare a surprise dinner for her husband. The last thing she expected to see was a trail of blood from the driveway into their house. She'd just been on the phone with her husband so she was sure it wasn't him. And her grandson Bram was in school the last time she checked, so what was going on?

Against her better judgement she decided to follow the trail which led her into the basement. "Oh My GOD!" She screamed, dropping her phone in the process. She couldn't believe her eyes.

There was hundreds of thousands of pictures of a young man plastered everywhere, the same boy in all the pictures from what she could tell, and in several compromising positions. "What is this Bram?"

Bram looked up from where he was mending an injury at her, hurt filled his eyes, hurt and sadness at what he knew was about to happen. "You shouldn't have come in here grandma." He said in a chilling voice.

Martha tried to back away, but tripped over something. She checked what she tripped over and found human limbs. At this point she knew her worst nightmare was coming alive. She'd prayed for her grandson not to be like the cursed child she'd had, but unfortunately her prayers hadn't worked out. "Stay away from me, I'm calling the police." She said in a shaky voice as Bram began to walk towards her.

"I told you never to come down here, I told you I was working on a project that was private grandma. Why would you come down here?" He slapped himself three times, as though he was resetting his brain. "Look what you made me do."

Martha's eyes widened. "What are you talking about? What did you d..."

Bram crossed the room in record time and grabbed her by the throat, she tried to scream but the pressure was too much and no sound could come out. With all his might Bram snapped his grandmothers neck.

Going up to her room he picked out a nice dress and a nice wig and came back down to where she laid peacefully, and dressed her up. She looked so pretty.
He placed her on her bed and left.

Hours later when Bram came back their house was flooded with police and family members. His grampa and aunts sat in the middle of the living room, crying their eyes out. "What happened?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

His grandpa told him what happened, and held Bram in his arms as they both weeped together. The old man spent the next two hours consoling Bram who couldn't stop crying.

——

A little over midnight Bram parked outside the James residence, staking it. Not far from where he sat laid the man that killed his father, and the man that caused it. After he was done with Qani and his whore, he was going to handle Quincy James next. He was going to avenge his father's death.