{Movie Chapter 4}

Start from the beginning

"Friday, do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol, will ya?" Tony said. A second later all the windows had metal panels covering them.

"Everybody comes home." Bruce whispered and started putting his hand in the glove. It adjusted so it would be able to fit around his hand. As soon as it was on, different colored lightning bolts emitted from the stones and Bruce kneeled, holding his hand in pain. His sleeve started burning away and blue light could be seen coursing through his veins.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Thor said, worried for his friend.

"No, wait. Bruce are you okay?" Steve asked. Big green continued groaning in pain.

"Talk to me, Banner." Tony said. Bruce's sleeve was burnt up to his shoulder and his skin looked like lava. Bruce nodded with a small I'm okay. Thor whispered an okay and held two thumbs up. Bruce yelled as he held his hand above his head, he quickly snapped his fingers and a bright light filled the room. Bruce passed out and the glove fell off his hand. Clint kicked away the glove and everyone ran to the giants side. Tony sprayed a substance on Burce's now burnt arm, and it helped ease the pain.

"Did it work?" Bruce held onto Steves arm

"We're not sure. It's okay." Steve responded. The metal covering the windows opened up, Scott and Rin walked towards the window and started tearing up at all the birds that were flying around. Rin giggled a little bit and looked at Scott who had the same smile.

"I think it worked." She said. Suddenly there was a blue explosion right in front of them causing both of them to be thrown back. The building was bombarded with the same explosions.

Rin was stuck under some debris close to Rhodey, Rocket, and Bruce. Rocket was also stuck under debris and Bruce was holding a lot up.

"Canopy, canopy, canopy." Rhodey quickly said. His suit opened up and he crawled out.

"Rocket, Rhodey, Rin get outa here." Bruce said. Rhodey crawled towards Rocket and grabbed a nearby pole. Rocket was freaking out and repeatedly said let me up. Rhodey used the pole as a lever and lifted the debris off of Rocket. The raccoon looked around for the girl and found her unconscious with a rock crushing her leg. Rocket grabbed the pole and ran over to the girl, he used the same tactic and once the rock was off of her he dragged her out. He tried waking her up by slapping her face repeatedly but a wave of water stoped him.

The wave of water woke Rin up and she yelled in pain. Venom quickly healed her leg and she ran over to go help Bruce. Rhodey called for anyone using the radio in his suit. Thankfully, Scott got the message and started working his way to their level.

Rin shot out two tendrils and held up the debris crushing Bruce. He got out from under it and she set it all down. The water was now at her shoulders and there wasn't a lot of room between the roof and her head.

Everyone lifted their heads up to collect the remaining air. The water was at their chins and they all took one last breath of air. After ducking under water they saw a small man swimming towards them. He grew bigger, grabbing all four of them at the same time.

The ground covering them broke away and Scott placed all of them on the ground. Rin looked around and all of the Avengers were emerging from orange portals. She couldn't help but smile at the sight, although she looked back at Thanos's army and her entire body was engulfed in the black ink, ready for a bloody battle.

"Avengers...assemble." Steve shouted.

Venom let out a loud roar along with war cries from the others. Everyone ran at the ugly monsters and started attacking one after the other. Venom pulled one of the aliens towards him and bit off its head, then used the body to topple other creatures. Venom then leaped into the middle of a large group and shot out spikes, empaling all the aliens that surrounded him. The spikes retreated and Venom looked around for more prey.