CHAPTER - 27

Recap
Abhi was going to pick a chit when soha enters ....

Story continues...

So : what's up guys !! I came here to accompany you  ( She said in a sugar coated voice )

Ar : but soha , why you are stressing yourself , don't think about us we all are here , you should go and sleep otherwise you get dark circles then you will definitely give a tuff competition to ghosts (he said and all laughed and soha was angry,)

Ab : I think Arya is right soha (he too said and laughed)

Ams :(coming down from stairs saw soha ) soha what are you doing here , your mom must be worried for you .

So : Actually Amms I was going to club as my friends were forcing me so I thought to invite them , they will also get refreshed

Ams : it's good idea but it's pretty late soha !!

Cab : Amms is correct and moreover we are very tired because of journey , so I am sorry we can't come but some other day surely we will accompany you ( he said in a fake tone)

Am: soha I think they are tired and I think you should also go and sleep .(soha faked a smile while her phone was ringing )

So : excuse me !!( She said while going out to attend a call and everyone found it suspicious)

Per: Any peice of information??

So : I'm trying but still I didn't get any information

Per : I didn't appoint you so listen this !! Don't make me to regret my decision of choosing you as a spy otherwise you will be in great trouble

So. : I'm trying my best , trust me I'll get something very soon

Per : do whatever you want to I want information about fab-5

So : don't worry sir , Im trained , I learnt everything from Nyeonika mam I'll not disappoint you

Per : you better be (and he cut the call)

So : hel..( the phone was cut)

So : oh god ! I have to find out the real reason of fab-5 , Nyeonika mam told me that they are here to torture Nandini but they all are mingling quite well , I think there is a loophole which I have to find (she talked with herself but little did she know that someone was listening her conversation )

Nan: let's sleep guys !!

Anu : (breathing heavily ) nan.du..

Nan : what happened anu !! you looked tensed .

Anu : I heard soha talking with someone!( And she narrates the whole incident )

Dh : it's actually more riskier than we were thinking .

Nan : offcourse it will be riskier ,if it wasn't our parents didn't try to save that chips till thier last breath . Our parents dedicated all their life just to protect them , we can't loose them now .

Ar : I think, for that  firstly we have to handle soha so that she can't spy on us

Cab : let her spy Arya , all we have to do is to pass some false information because if  we can't pass any information to soha then the person  definitely appoint some other person which will be more harmful for us

Man : I think cabir is  right !! Now wait and watch for the next day , trust me it will be eventful and guys don't take it seriously,

Nav : we understand Manik , don't worry we will not feel bad.

Ab : By the way barbie where is that painting ??

Nan : it's in that store room manyu

Cab : tomorrow we'll try to find out that clue .( All nodded)

All retired to their respective rooms ..

Nandini was stargazing at the terrace

Man : Are you an owl??

Nan : well I can ask the same question!! anyways I was not feeling sleepy.

Man : same here , what were you doing??

Nan : nothing just stargazing.

Man : Do you like stars ??

Nan : no , I don't like them , I loved them.

Man : (astonished by her Deep thinking) it's quite similar. I also like stargazing .

Nan : May I know why??

Man : they gave me peace , they are the ones who can listen you even for hours and will never judge you . They symbolises that even in cluster they can shine and all look equal. It tells you that one is perfect and beautiful in its own way.

Nan: wow ! amazing ..I never think in that way.

Man : thankyou , by the way what was you writing ?? I mean I saw you , you was writing something when I came here

Nan : Actually one of my colleague in hospital also work as a writer and sometimes he takes my help , now he wanted a very  short romantic story in less than 100 words  and he was asking my help (she replied casually ).

Man : great ,if you don't mind can I read that ??

Nan  : offcourse (she handover a paper to Manik )

" She was a star and galaxy was her home, she only appears in darkness , her motive was to prove that true love lasts forever so here was.. just right beside her husband kissing his face by her shinning light. Their family was mourning for her loss but she was happy as they were celebrating their togetherness after whole twenty years that too in heaven"

Man : it's beautiful , you should try writing !

Nan : I don't have time for that and writing needs lot of time , dedication and concentration .

Man : it's totally up to you , I was just suggesting you .

And they talked for sometime and went to sleep .

Precap : clubbing.. drama... Lots of fun

I know it's not a long update , but next time I will update a big chapter ...

How's the update guys??
What will happen next?? (Think till the next update 👻👻)
Do vote and comment!!
Share your opinion related to story!!
Avoid mistakes , no proofreading !!
Stay safe, stay blessed ✨