CHAPTER-15

Recap
Ab : Barbie are you ohky ??

Nan : manyu .... (and she fainted but abhi hold her and all panicked)

Story continues..

Man : (worriedly) abhi let's take her to doctor , I think due to stress she fainted .

Ab : you are right Manik , let's go ( abhi carried her to her room and informs doctor)

Doc: don't worry she is fainted due to stress and on the top of that she is having effect of sedatives . I already gave her some medicines , soon she will gain her consciousness .

Ab : thanks doctor .

All were present in the room eagerly waiting for her to gain consciousness

Cab : do you have any idea about phone call ??( He asked to abhi )

Ab : I saw the phone number . Her grandmother called her but I didn't know anything about their topic of discussion .

Al : I'm not understanding anything guys , everything looked like a mess right now !!
(She said in confusion)

All were randomly discussing , and Nandini opened her eyes

Ab : barbie are you ohky?? You scared me !!

Nan : I'm fine manyu ( she tries to remember everything and she tighten her grip on Manik's hand )

Man : (tries to soothe her ) Nandini we all are her for you , you don't have to worry( he said lovingly )

Ab : tell me barbie , what's bothering you , sometimes you really act like a kid , (he said in order to change the serious atmosphere )

Nan: manyu amms called me , and she said Nyeonika ...... Nyeonika is organising an auction to sell Murthy villa ( she said while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and she realised that she is holding Manik's hand very tightly , so she immediately left his hand )

Ab : no!! this can't be true , barbie the villa was uncle's property and after his death it must be yours , them how can Nyeonika sell that ?? ( Abhi asked in confusion)

Nan : actually manyu , before appa's death , he changed his will ,as he didn't want to put my life in danger . He realised that his end was near , a day before his death he called raj dad and transferred all his property to raj dad but rad dad didn't have that much time to transfer the house and money to my name as that time I was only 16 and after that I denied him by saying that we'll deal this later. But when raj dad died all property transferred to Nyeonika and Manik . That's why she is selling our house ( she said with blank face while manik was trying to read her emotions through her eyes )

Man : I have an idea, first listen to me and if you guys are ohk with that plan then only we'll proceed

Cab : go ahead Manik

Man : So , I'm saying that Nyeonika want to sell her house but she will need my signature as most of the property belongs to me , but I can't denied her so I'll sign the papers and when she sells the house I'll buy it again and on the top of that this will be distraction for Nyeonika , when she'll be busy in making money we can practice for our album and when album got released Nandini you'll pay me back for your house .

Nan : no , it's not possible , you guys have to face loss because of me and I don't want that and I know Nyeonika is doing so to cancel the deal with fab-5 so that we can't reach to that proofs which are against Nyeonika .