CHAPTER -36

Recap..
Nandini left from that place

Story continues..

She was walking aimlessly on road just to reach her favourite spot which is a hilly area near beach and all were sitting in the private room which is specially designed for meetings .

Man : Navya why you called us here ??

Ab : Navya first tell me why both of you lied to fab-5 ??

Muk : what lie abhi??

Ab : There is something which these two are hiding because I very well know that Nandini is extremely hurt by all of you , not because Manik touched her "peaches" but because you all broke out purest ritual , you entered in our jam room. They both lied that nobody touched her "Peaches" because I know she herself used to taught music to poor children and play "peaches " to cheer them ( all gasped at that moment )

Fab-5 : what !! (All said in unison and navya nodded )

Nav : Abhi ... He is back !! (She said in fear and abhi was shocked to hear that )

Ab : what !! (He was fumed with anger )

Arya : this time I'll not spare him (he said in anger )

Anu : Nandini was correct and I guess she was getting nightmares because of that jerk (she said while fisting her hand)

Man : Atleast tell us ,what is happening ??

Abhi : I can't tell you anything Manik , it's Barbie's right to tell you everything , Navya how do you know this ??

Nav : Actually ...(she narrates the incident )

FLASHBACK

Nandini and Navya both excused themselves from fab-5 and discussing something .

Nav : nandu , sometimes I imagined that what if all was going smooth , our music our pranks etc. then life will be much better than now . Sometimes I wished to jam , I really miss our jamming sessions our cute fights , pranks on everyone (she said as she was feeling nostalgic while remembering everything )

Nan : I wish I could wish those , time changes everything navu , it's better to accept things with time and I think if you want you can sing without shinning stars , you know that you are totally free to take this step if you really want to !! (She said in a practical manner and navya got angry )

Nav : no nandu , I can never ever even imagine something like that , I will never sing without shinning stars, if you really love something with your heart then the memories are enough to survive you don't feel to replace that thing .(she said and Nandini nodded both were gossiping while nandini gets a call) Nandini who is calling ??

Nan : Har...shad (she said in fear )

Nav : put in on speaker (she literally ordered her and she agreed )

On phone call

Ha : hello!! Nandini , looks like you forgot your favourite enemy, very bad Nandini ..(he said in a dangerous voice ) you know I have a bad news for you , your biggest enemy and me are now friends , it would worth watching you suffer and tortured by us (he said wickedly while nandini shivers at her place by the intensity of voice )