CHAPTER - 39

Recap..
All went to their respective rooms.

Story continues....

All came down and saw Nandini was crying silently and lost in some thoughts and by seeing her in that state all panicked

Ab : barbie !! what happened ?? why are you crying baby ?? Did someone said anything to you (he shake her in order to break her trance )

Nan : (composing herself ) nothing happened manyu , actually ..(she wanted to say but nothing came out from her mouth at that moment and she shed more tear ) she died !!

Ab : who died barbie ?? Is everything fine ?? You are scaring  me (he said in a worried tone and then he observed something which makes him angry ) Miss Nandini Murthy are you kidding me?? Did you again read that book?? ( He asked in a iritating tone and all were confused )

Nan : (just nodded) I was bored and thought to read it ( she said and abhi just shouted on her )

Man : What's happening ?? Please tell us !! Here she is crying silently and telling someone died and on other hand you are scolding her!!  ( He asked in a worried tone )

Ab : she was just reading a novel in which maybe main character died and she is mourning for her loss!! ( He said while glaring her and Everyone was shocked by seeing this new Nandini )

Nan : Khushi died in an accident and I felt sad for Ravin (she said sadly and all went aww on her cuteness )

Man : (sit besides her and side hugged her ) don't cry girl!! Tears doesn't suits you , let me tell you a secret , If I am correct than I guess you was reading "I too had a love story " (he said and Nandini nodded ) so let me tell you one thing , this story doesn't end here , there's a sequel of this book and trust me it has happy ending (he said and Nandini just smiled )

Nan : I read that too and I was reading this book for the second time !! I had no work so thought to read a novel and I just carried away with emotions.

Cab: it's ohky barbie ( he said and he burst into laughter) I mean the girl tends to be the strongest one is crying over the loss of a fictional character!! I'm amazed !!

Ab: she is too emotional man , it's just she is less expressive ( he said sincerely and all understood )

Nav : don't be a crybaby nandu , you know I have some dark chocolates for you !! Come with me I'll give you (she said and Nandini get excited like a child and both went to her room)

Man : seriously I have never seen a girl like her!! She is mature enough yet innocent , childish yet sincere , arrogant but caring  , bold but fragile , strong yet weak ,  she is such a pure soul , she is one in billion .(he praised her and all smiled at her )

Ab : and we are very lucky to her in our lives (he said and all nodded in assurance)

Man : But I don't feel it normal abhi, I mean the girl who never shed any tear infront of anyone even in the hardest situation  is crying over the loss of a fictional character (he said in a confusion )

Ab : it's her habit to hide her emotions from the world but when she read novels she is the real version of herself and that's why she couldn't controlled her emotions in front of us .

Muk : We don't know anything related to your past but we all will help you to bring that Nandini back which is lost in darkness.
(She said with a smile)