CHAPTER - 26

Recap:
Mukti and abhi's confession

Story continues...
All were  sitting and watching them beautifully.

Ab : why are you staring us??( He asked in confusion )

Cab : Actually I was thinking that Mukti's choice is good but dude , I pity you , I mean you seriously chose that lady bheem , you could have got someone better than this idiot (he said in a joking manner and mukti punched him on his face ) ..see that is why I told you , she even didn't behave like a girl , dude I'm telling you it's not that late , you can back off , you will be happy (he again said to iritate mukti and mukti was shooting daggers on him)

Ab : I also think so cabir but my bad luck I'm stuck with that , that too for a lifetime (he also added fuel in that fire )

Muk : seriously abhi , you are stuck with me (she said angrily and abhi made a horrible face , all were watching them and laughing )

Nan : stop it guys !! I can't handle it now , my stomach is hurting because of so much laughing , look at you guys , you all are looking very funny (she said specially to  abhi and Cabir)

And their Tom and Jerry fight starts but after some time all were chit chatting when Arya speak

Ar : let's play something , what say??

Nav : what about antakshari ??

Cab : you are Madhubala but don't like one , we are not kids Navya

An : exactly !! It's so boring. What about truth and dare ??

Muk : no guys , I'm really fed up by this game .

Ab : what about never have I ever ??

Nan : great idea but it's very common  (all nodded) let's do something  more interesting

Al : how ??

Nan : every one write two questions on  two different slips rather than asking it and one person will take the chit from the box and read it aloud and he/she have to answer this question and  also have to guess that who have written this ?? And in this way we will get to know each other.

Cab : great idea !! Cutie day by day ,  you are becoming intelligent . Perks of having a brother like me (all rolled their eyes and Nandini laughed )

Nav : I'll bring pen and paper and Nandu please bring some soft drinks (Nandini nodded)

All write their questions and sat on their places

Cab  : whose is  going to pick first ??

Al : I want to go first , please.. (all say yes by seeing her excitement )

Al : the question is " most beautiful moment  of your life " (and everyone hooted) , so the most beautiful moment was when Dhruv proposed me five years back , it was the best day of my life and without you all ( pointing towards fab-3) it was nearly impossible for him to coffess it , so I want to say a big thank you to all who was always their by my side in my every ups and downs .(all hugged her )
Al : I think this question is little sensible one so , I think it's Navya , just a wild guess

Nav : yes its me (she nodded all smiled )

Cab : Madhubala now it's your turn

Nav : the question is " what would you choose , if you get a chance to see a beautiful sunset or a sizzling waterfall at night??

Ab : ohh that's tricky !!