Chapter 23: Lesson of Fire and Ice

Start from the beginning

"WOAH LIVE BURN TO ENDEAVOR..." Mic perked up. Endeavor agitated grumble would easily by drowned by the cheers of the audience.

"Ryujin, what are you planning? Did my old man set you up?!" Todoroki almost yelled out. "Now you're starting to piss me off...!"  He broke in with an uneven start as he ran towards Takato.

"Your getting ahead of yourself, maybe you forgotten that you are weaker in close quarters combat!" *The moment Todoroki jumped in, Takato merely turns and launches Todoroki away with his tail at his gut.

Todoroki immediately got up and set an array of ice shards, With damage of his own to consider. But Takato easily  blast the ice away by fire off another but atomic breath but with a lower power than the last one.

 But Takato easily  blast the ice away by fire off another but atomic breath but with a lower power than the last one

The audience were more conflicted more than ever if they should cheer or not. Cementoss was even considering to stop the match.

"Why... are you going so far?" Todoroki asked to a raspy voice with his feet struggling to keep himself up.

"Beacause I want to live up to everyone's expectations!" Takato yelled out as he stood his ground. "I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A HERO LIKE MY FOSTER FATHER: THE FORMER NO.2 HERO BEFORE ENDEAVOR!" *Everyone's eyes widen as Takato reveals his secret to everyone as he continues* "SO I COULD PUT JOY AND HAPPINESS TO EVERYONE'S FACES AND ONE DAY BECOME WORTHY OF HIS NAME." Takato ends his sentence as he slams another right hook into Todoroki's gut. "I might not know the circumstances or reason being your resolve. But if your aiming to become the number one hero by not using your full power, just so you could reject your father is the most idiotic reason I've heard in a long time. QUIT SCREWING AROUND!"

The crowd suddenly became quiet silently listening to Takato's words. "HOW DO YOU PLAN ON SAVING OTHERS IF YOU CAN'T STAND UP YOURSELF?! THE POWER YOU HAVE ISN'T HELLFIRE.... IT'S HALF HOT AND HALF COLD! IT'S YOUR DAMN QUIRK! NO ONE ELSES! THIS IS YOUR LIFE, NOT HIS. YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY FOR YOU OWN REASONS, HE CAN'T..."

All Might, Xen, Erica and the Principal who were watching realized what Takato was trying to do.

"So I'm asking you again, WHO ARE YOU?!"

(End Music and begin New music)

Todoroki was unable to form any words as the memories of his mother encouraging him came back to his mind, the memories of when he wanted to be a hero, his own hero.

Before he said anything else, his left side bursting into a bright and brilliant blaze. Everyone in the stadium could practically feel the immense heat of his blazing fire radiating across the structure.