But then again.

(8:24)

I took a break, remembering to call Daisy's babysitter. I dialed her number and the phone was picked up immediately.

"Hello Jungkook-ssi."

"It's Mr. Jeon for you."

"s-sorry. M-mr. Jeon. How may I help you?"

"Take Daisy out today at 10 AM. Buy her anything she wants and bring her back till 4 PM."

"sure Mr. Jeon." I hung up after that and went to Daisy's room.

"Wake up Munchkin. Ye-jun unnie is on her way. You'll be going out today." But She kept her eyes closed for a while then woke up, yawning.

"Good morning dada."

"morning."

"I'll go get rweady now." Nodding, I ordered one of the maids to help her out before leaving them alone.

'I hope I'm not that harsh on you Daisy. Dada is trying and I just hope you know that.' I sighed and returned to my office.

Half an hour later, someone knocked my door and Daisy entered the room, fully dressed up.

"I am rweady dada."

"good."

She came up to me and pecked my cheeks. Something she does every time before going out.

"Ask Aunt Irene to accompany you on breakfast. And tell me before you go."

"Ok" She said and quietly went outside.

(10:18)

I frowned seeing the time. Why hasn't my munchkin came to say bye to me yet? Is Ye-jun late. Thinking about it, I heaved a frustrated sigh.

When finally, Daisy entered the room.

"she is here." I nodded and gave her a credit card, to be given to Ye-jun, to use it if Daisy wanna buy something.

"Bye dada."

"Take care."

She was about to go when Ye-Jun entered the room looking panicked.

"Hello Mr. Jeon! I am appologize heartly for my late arrival I was stuck in traffic."

"Instead of trying to please me into forgiving you, keep a check on following your orders correctly."

That had her quite before she nodded, hurriedly exiting the room. I watched as Daisy then waved at me with a tiny smile before following Ye-jun outside.

(5:12 PM)

Why haven't they returned yet? I groaned. Ye-jun had always been adhere to the rules given to her but she had clearly been slacking since this month for I don't know why.

Finally I decided to message munchkin. I usually avoid it, not wanting her to get addicted with the phone which was only given to her incase of times like this.

And watching her tell me she was left alone had me in fury. How the fuck can that Ye-jun Be so careless. She's going to get her life ruined.

I quickly got in the first car which came in my sight. I entered the café's name in the guide and wen there.

(6:07 PM)

I finally reached the area. I could see a small café with a huge sign which said 'Winter Bear' and a small sign which said 'WWH', I was confused but shrugged it off.

I parked my car infront of the café and stepped outside

I opened the door and inhaled a really calming smell of caffeine. The fragrance was really addicting.

I looked infront of me and saw Daisy crying, and a person, actually a man, hugging her?

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" It came out itself as I felt myself getting pissed watching some unknown person near my daughter.

To be honest, I was quite impressed seeing his beauty when the man turned around. He felt too cute, no, unreal actually, to even look like a man.

He had quite a feminine body, an extreme thin waist, beautiful face, thick thighs

He had quite a feminine body, an extreme thin waist, beautiful face, thick thighs. And his bambi eyes just made him look so cute!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did I just mentioned him as CUTE!? omg WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

I was brought back to reality when I heard a deep voice

"Ahhh Why all the handsome dudes in this world taken!"

Maybe he meant to 'think' not 'speak'. Ok I admit he's damn cute and I ALMOST smiled at him but!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had to stay in touch with my mean self.

"because they don't wanna waste time on people like you."

"maybe your righ- wait WHAT!"

"you said it out loud idiot." I said rolling my eyes at his dumb self.

His cheeks turned red, then I heard some giggles amd looked at Daisy.

"Daisy. Come here right now!" And again, my tone came out to be more stern.

"hey! She is just 5. Treat her like a child, not a slave."

Did he just- DID HE JUST TALKED BACK AND CORRECTED ME!?

"Excuse me? The hell you just said?"

"the thing which you heard asshole"

"DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOUR TALKING TO?"

"Yeah a stupid pig."

I could clearly see him regretting but it was too late.

"Jeon Jungkook"

"w-w-wait W-WHAT!?"

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

♡(∩o∩)♡

(Edited)