"I-It's you." He grabbed something from the glove department and sprayed you in the face with it. You tried to wipe it off but your eyes got heavy and eventually you passed out.

(Time skip brought to you by my fellow Yuta stans😈)

You woke up on a bed. You looked around the room to see a bunch of pictures of you along the walls of the room. The door opened and you seen Yuta.

"Ah princess, I see you are finally awake." Yuta walked towards you and sat next to you on the bed. You moved away from him. You got uncomfortable with how he was looking at you as if he wanted to devour you.

"W-Who are you? Why do you want me so much?"

"I'm Yuta, I've been watching you ever since you got here. I love you." Yuta rubbed your leg but you smacked his hand away. You seen in his eyes that he was mad but his face expression said otherwise. You got up from the bed and moved towards the wall.

"Leave me alone, just go!" You yelled at him. He got up and moved towards you to the wall. He put both of his arm next to you, trapping you in his arms.

"Don't be scared Y/N. You even dressed nice for me." Yuta said. When he leaned down to kiss you but you punched him in his jaw. That's when Yuta really got angry. He grabbed your throat.

"I tried reasoning with you but you will pay the consequences." He threw you on the bed. You tried to crawl off the bed as fast as you could but Yuta grabbed your ankle and dragged you towards him. He flipped you over on your back and pinned your arms above your head.

"I've been waiting for this moment Y/N. Be a good girl and don't fight it. You know you want this." Yuta leaned down and kissed you. You moved your head to the side. You felt his tongue went up and down on your neck and started to suck on it. You felt disgusted. The more he moved down, his grip got tighter.

His grip was so tight that you felt his nails digging in your skin. Yuta unbuttoned his pants and took them off, followed by taking off your underwear. More like ripping them off since you refused. He didn't hesitate to thrust into you. You didn't like this felling, you began to cry. Your head was turned to the side avoiding Yuta's gaze.
He grabbed your face to turn towards him but you didn't want to look at him.

"I finally have what's mine."

You tried to wiggle out his grip but had no chance. He put another grip to your throat as he thrusted in you faster and sloppily. Yuta moaned more as he felt that he was coming. After a few more thrusts he came. You felt his seman shoot inside you. You tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. You felt his heavy breathing on your neck which gave you chills to your spine.

"I can't wait to see my little ones." He whispered in your ear. Yuta put his pants on and walked to the door.

"You have some clothes these drawers here. Don't wait up princess, I'll be back soon." After he left you didn't hesitate to get in the shower. When you got into the shower, you just cried your eyes out.

7 months later

These past months has been pleasuring for Yuta but miserable for you. You were pregnant and you hated it. You've been locked in that room nearly for a year. Yuta would only come into the room just bring food or just to have sex with you. You were tired being in the same place. Day by day, minute by minute, you started to lose your mind. One day, you found a sharp object and you were tempted to stab yourself in the stomach, killing the baby and most likely you as well. You had the object on your stomach and realized you can use that to get out.

Luckily it was nighttime so Yuta would be sleeping. The thing that made you nervous was that you didn't know what time he went to sleep but you still took the risk. You picked the lock of your door. It wasn't easy but you succeed. When you opened the door, your heart was beating fast. You didn't know where you were going but you were basically wandering around the house.

You ran into the kitchen. You were about to leave the kitchen till you saw a phone sitting on the counter. Your heart filled with joy to the slightest. You grabbed the phone and hid behind the refrigerator. You dialed Kento's number.

"Come on come on." You were rapidly tapping your finger on your thigh hoping he'd pick up.

"Who is this and how you get my number?"

"Kento it's me Y/N."

"Where have you been I thought you moved back-

"Yea I hear you but I need you to listen to me, I don't know how much time I have left. 7 months ago was kidnapped a-and I don't where I am exactly but I will share my location with you. Call the police immediately."

"Ok quick question, why didn't you call the police?"

"Because I don't the address or where I am. I'm gonna share the location with now." You hung up the phone and shared the location to Kento's number. You got up from your spot to go somewhere else.

"What are you doing? How did you get out?" You turned around and seen Yuta walking towards you with a furious look.

"I-I-The door was unlocked a-and I was hungry-AAHH

Yuta grabbed your shoulders and threw you to the wall which hurt your back.

"You're lying." He threw on the ground. You moved away from him but he still walked closer to you. He grabbed a crowbar from the nearby closet and walked towards you with it.

"You're a liar Y/N and I don't like liars. You know what liars get for lying so much. THEY SUFFER CONSEQUENCES!" He raised the crowbar and hit you on your head. He lifted his arm to hit you again but the police bust through the door. Yuta put the crowbar down and surprisingly surrendered. That was the last thing you saw before you passed out.

You woke up in a hospital with your head bandaged. A nurse came in to check on you.

"I see you're awake, would you like to see your baby?" You looked down at your stomach and seen that the baby wasn't there. The nurse went to the other side of the room and grabbed the baby. When you seen the baby in your arms, you seen too much of Yuta in the baby's face and you hated it. You were debating in your head whether to keep it or not. You came to a final decision just to keep it. You didn't want the baby to grow up without it's biological mother.

I love this chapter. Why I ain't write this weeks ago?💀 I'm not sure y'all know Kento is this Japanese actor that I like (Kento Yamazaki)😌😌