You get insecure

You go to pick up Yoongi from Bighit and you saw him talking with a girl. You brushed it off thinking maybe it was just one of the staff members. Although it's been happening all week that he's been with her and sometimes he would call you saying he's coming home late. You immediately thought the worst things.
Who is she? What does she want with Yoongi? Is he cheating on me? No he can't possibly be, right? Well you thought it over. Looking at yourself in the mirror you compared yourself to her.
"She's skinny,has perfect skin basically like a model no wonder Yoongi has interest in her. And me, I don't know what he sees in me" you say pinching your stomach.
Through out the week you decided to starve yourself. Believing that would be a faster way
and it was but it made you horribly sick.
As you and Yoongi were heading off to bed Yoongi looked at your pale figure stepping on the scale in the bathroom again.
"God dammit Still not enough" you sigh sitting on the bathroom floor crying
Yoongi got up and engulfed you in a hug.
"Jagiya look at yourself you are not eating and you look sick we have to get you some water and food come on I'll make you something"
He took your hand leading you to the kitchen
"No" you said sounding a little hoarse
"Jagiya no isn't an option you are going to eat rather you like it or not"
"No im not I'll just gain weight and then you will never love me as much as you love her"
"Her Jagiya who are you talking about?"
"Don't act dumb I see her with you all the time at big hit she's practically flirting with you" He suddenly realized who you were talking about.
"Jagiya she just came to me for help with a song but she's been super pushy lately and acting like a Diva saying she doesn't like what I did with her song and making me start from scratch that's why I've been spending long nights in the studio. I finally told her enough and that I refuse to work with her."
"I just thought maybe you liked her cos she looked like a model and me well I'm just boring I don't know why you actually fell in love with me."
"Jagiya you are more beautiful than she is. In my eyes you are perfect just the way you are. You don't need all this make up or crazy diets to change yourself. I love you for you. Your beautiful hair, those gorgeous eyes  I could just melt in.Those luscious tasty lips of yours,even this cute little belly with stretch marks is beautiful."
You smile as he kisses you
"Remember you were born to be real not perfect. I love you Jagi don't ever change"

Sorry for my absence I've  been really busy especially with the holidays but I wanted to get something out for y'all especially those who have been missing Yoongi as much as I have

Sorry for my absence I've  been really busy especially with the holidays but I wanted to get something out for y'all especially those who have been missing Yoongi as much as I have. I pray he will recover soon safe and healthy tbh that's all I really want for Christmas. Also request are open just comment I could use some inspiration ☺️- until next time much love from Rosie