Nightmare (him)

Yoongi was having a terrible dream. He dreamt that you both got into a huge fight and suddenly you walked out the door and drove away. However it was raining like crazy and it was not safe to be driving suddenly you lost control of the car and swerved into the wrong lane where a semi came crashing into you. You ended up in the hospital with some serious injuries. Yoongi felt bad about the fight so he went to the hospital to see you and was shocked to see you in the state you were in he stayed by your side until he heard the flat line. Being so scared he immediately woke up in cold sweat while having tears streaming down his face and panting. He looked over to your side of the bed to reassure himself it was just a dream but when he saw your spot empty he started to panic. He got up immediately searching the house for you until he heard clattering coming from the kitchen. Once he entered the kitchen he saw you getting a glass of warm milk. He came up to you engulfing you in a back hug.
"Yoongi Oppa is everything okay?"
" I just realized how much I truly love you and I never want to lose you"
"Aww baby I love you too and trust me you won't lose me. Come on let's get back to bed"
You both went back to bed where Yoongi held you close to him.