surprises

It's been 2 months since Yoongi got surgery for his shoulder and you have been living with your parents for a while since it got lonely in your big house without him there.

As of right now you are sat on the couch in your pajamas flipping through channels when all of the sudden your doorbell rang.
"I'll get it mom" you say getting up from the couch.
You opened the door to see Jimin standing there.
"oh Jimin I wasn't expecting you. What are you doing here?"
"Me and the boys have a big surprise for you"
"What is it?"
"If I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it? So get dressed something nice"
"Okay...? Just wait here I'll be right back"

You put on a dress with a Jean jacket over it and went downstairs to meet Jimin.
"Okay I'm all ready"
"Let's go"

You both got in the car as Jimin started driving. It took about 30 minutes till he parked the car. You were about to get out till he stopped you

"Wait Y/N in order to give you your surprise you have to be blind folded"
"Jimin are you kidding me? You know how much I hate being blindfolded"
"Just do it I'm not gonna run you into anything I promise"
"I'm trusting you"
He grabbed his tie putting it around your eyes
"There can you see anything?"
"Nothing but pitch black"
"Good"
He grabbed your hand and started guiding you till he suddenly stopped
"You stopped does that mean I can take it off?"
"Not yet just wait"

"Yoongi I got a surprise for you" Jin said as he entered Yoongi's studio
"This isn't another one of your lame dad jokes is it?"
"No hyung it's much better trust me" taehyung said grabbing his hand
" but we gotta blindfold you"
Taehyung pulled out a tie
"I'm not being blindfolded just so y'all could put me back in the hospital"
"Just trust them Yoongi hyung it'll be okay" Hobi said
Yoongi got up and they put the tie around his eyes getting on each side of him making sure he doesn't trip.

"Alright we're almost there when we say now you can take it off"

Both you and Yoongi were standing in front of each other just a little bit apart neither of you knowing the situation.

"Alright now you can remove your blindfold"
Both you and Yoongi pulled down the blindfold and met eyes. You had to blink a few times you weren't believing what you were seeing
"Yoongi?" You asked tears almost coming to your eyes
"Jagiya" he brought you into a passionate kiss kissing you like it was the last thing he'll ever do.
"Oh my goodness I missed you so much Yoongi"
"I missed you more Jagi 2 months away from you just feels like forever"
"How are you? Better?"
"I'm alright I'm doing better please don't worry" he says wiping your tears
"I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm glad you're back. I just want you to take it easy okay"
"I will Jagiya I promise now let's just be together you and me I haven't gotten to hold you in two months"
"Anything for you Oppa 😘"

 I just want you to take it easy okay" "I will Jagiya I promise now let's just be together you and me I haven't gotten to hold you in two months""Anything for you Oppa 😘"