Updates and things

Hi Friends! 

So basically, I just wanted to update you on some things. As you know, this story is finished, and at the moment, I am not planning on making any sort of sequel or continuation of this story (that may change, but don't hold your breath). However, I have just started working on another Harry Potter related story: The Untold Story of Marlene McKinnon. 

Marlene is one of my favorite characters in the hp universe (even though she's only mentioned like once in the novel and practically everything we know about her is a headcannon). For those of you who don't know, she was one of Lily's best friends at Hogwarts and she died in the First Wizarding War. She was actually in this story (albeit briefly) in one of the 1976 flashbacks. 

Anyway, I'm only on the first chapter right now, so I don't know exactly where the story is going to go, but it is set in the Marauder's era and it should be a lot of fun (updates on this story will probably be less frequent than they were on Harry Potter and the Boy Who Had No Choice since I'm in school now).

Also, second thing: I am starting to upload Harry Potter and the Boy Who Had No Choice onto both fanfiction.net and ao3 (I think my username is the same on both of those platforms as it is on here). 

That's it. 

Hope y'all have a good Christmas/holiday season and I hope to see you soon with that new story!