Eyes {26}

"Times up" he peeked his head through the small opening.

You sat next to Yaku in the corner, holding onto his bleeding hand. It's been about thrity minutes since had Kei left.

"What?" You asked.

"Times up. You, short dude. Come over here" Tsukishima pointed at Yaku and motioned him closer.

"What the hell, no" Yaku retorted.

Tsukishima heavily sighed, "Why must you all make it so difficult?" He climbed up the ladder and slowly made his way into the attic.

"What are you doing" you asked, fear evident in your voice. He still had the knife in his hands.

"I need him to come with me" he glanced at you.

"No," you scooted closer to Yaku, Yaku put an arm in front of you as if guarding you.

Tsukishima chuckled. He marched straight towards you.

With a hand full of your hair, he dragged you to the other corner of the attic as you kicked around.

"Hey-!" Yaku stood up. "Leave her alone-"

"Be quiet" Tsukishima glared at Yaku. "Stay here, my sweet" he stroked your cheek.

He suddenly leaned down and pecked your lips, you reflexively jerked your head back, causing him to scowl at you.

"What the hell..." Yaku muttered.

"Now," Kei sighed and turned to face the older male, "don't struggle too much."

-

"Dude. Where the hell is Yaku?!" Kenma looked up to see Kuroo with a worried expression.

That wasn't a common expression to be seen on Kuroo. Kuroo was a pretty chill and laid back guy.

So seeing this unfamiliar look on his face immediately caught Kenma's attention.

"Has he not called back?" Kenma asked, still looking down to his game.

"No. He hasn't. It's been four fucking hours, Kenma." Kuroo walked back and forth, panicking.

"Let's go then." Kenma put his Switch on the table, stood up and walked towards the door.

He didn't even wait for Kuroo, he just opened the door and strutted out, Kuroo quickly caught up.

"Should I call again?" Kuroo suggested.

"Yeah."

Kuroo took his phone out of his pocket, tapped the screen a couple of times and put the phone to his ear.

Just the familiar ringing.

"No." Kuroo looked over at Kenma after the 'this person does not have a voicmail box set up yet, try your call again later. Goodbye'. 

"He's not answering" Kuroo fidgeted with his phone.

"Where did he say he was gonna go again?" Kenma glanced over at Kuroo.

Though it wasn't super obvious, Kuroo was freaking out on the inside.

Kenma didn't like that. It was a weird and uncomfortable thing for him to see his friend behave in such a rare way.

"He said the store but I'm just guessing the convenience store since it's closer" the words slipped out of Kuroo's mouth in a hurry.

"Then let's go ask there first".

They quickly made it to the small store and walked directly to the cashier.

"Have you seen a short, dirty blonde guy? He was wearing red sweatpants and a white shirt" Kuroo asked.