Interrogations {22}

"How were you all familiar with y/n?"

"We were just her friends. None of us were really as close to her as the first years." Enoshita spoke up.

"Did you guys notice if she was behaving differently the day she went missing?"

"Well she was having a bit of a reunion with her old friends. So obviously she was crying, but besides that she was her normal self" Kinoshita said.

"Hmm.... any idea where she might be? Or who could have her?"

"No idea where she's at but we have an idea on who could have her" Noya became eerily serious.

"Nishinoya......" Enoshita spoked up "cmon, you don't reallly think...."

"There's someone we think could be behind this" Tanaka quietly added.

"Guys. You can't really believe one of our undeclassmen took y/n. Cmon- we all know they're not capable of doing something like that" Narita protested.

"His name is-"

"That's enough Yū." Enoshita sounded demanding in a way "I'm not going to let you blame him just because you're not as fond of him."

"Chikara- you know he's sus! Why are you all forgetting that he literally harassed her! Are you all that gullible to belive he's actually innocent?!" Noya ranted, outraged.

"I said that's enough, Yū-"

"He's not wrong! There's something fishy about that four eyes!" Tanaka added.

"Wait wait wait-" Kurapika quickly interfered. "Who is it that you're all talking about?!" 

"Ts-"

"No one." Enoshita quickly answered. "It's no one. They're just overreacting like always"

"......" Kurapika was frustrated but didn't want to push it cause they already seemed tense.

Leorio on the other hand was taking in all the small comments and was already coming to a conclusion.

They continued with all the questioning. Finishing up rather quickly, they left back inside and got the third years.

"So. How were you familiar with y/n?" Kurapika asked the same question for the third time.

"She was our friend." Daichi replied.

"Was she acting different on the days leading up to her disappearance?"

"Kinda. More anxious" Suga said.

"She told me she was worried about the Nekoma team coming. She never clarified why, though" Kiyoko spoke up.

"Hmmm......" Kurapika looked over Leorio's shoulder at his notes.

"We kinda found out more about her" Daichi admited.

"Tsukishima told us she- she cuts...... and she was bullied at her old school cause she was caught cheating on her boyfriend....." Suga felt guilty saying it out loud.

"Oh..." Kurapika was excited to finally gets some new information.

"Anything else?" Leorio spoke up, Kurapika gave him a confused look.

"Well......" Suga looked at Daichi, unsure if he should say more.

"No.. that's all"

"All right. That was quick" Kurapika didn't get a lot out of them but had something to go off of.

The guys went inside and called for the other three. They slowly walked out.

This would be the second time he'd have to question them. The first time- it was more of Kenma and Kuroo questioning the detective.