Pissed off [7]

🚨this chapter does include bullying, mature language, and harassment so if sensitive to that I'll give a heads up to about where that starts and when it ends🚨

You sat on the bench staring intently as the boys tossed the ball in the air.

You went the the boys volleyball practice because you didn't want to walk home alone, and Kags agreed to hang out with you after practice as well as some of the other boys.

Tsukishima still hadn't shown up to practice, which was a relief to everyone. But Yams hadn't been heard from all day, which did bother you all.

You were helping clean up the gym, putting up the volleyballs with Suga.

"D-did he talk to you today?" He hesitantly asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah......To be honest with you, that idiot made me cry" you muttered, giving him a bored expression.

"Really?! What did he do?!" He asked, clearly worried, causing Daichi to walk up to you.

"Hey, whats going on?" He asked placing his hand on Suga's shoulder.

"Nothin-"

"It's not nothing. Tsukishima is still bother y/n-Chan. He made her cry," Suga cut you off.

dude

"What? What did he do?" Daichi asked, now grabbing your arms gently.

DUDE

"I-it's nothing really... he just started taunting me. He took all my books so that got me pretty pissed, then he pulled my hair..... and I don't know- my eyes got watery and shit. That's all.... really that's all he did!" You added as they stared at you, unconvinced.

"You sure that was all?" Suga asked, giving you a questioning look.

"Yeah, I'm sure" you replied, frustrated that they didn't believe you.

To be honest, you were kinda lying to them.

You never mentioned the part that Tsukki threatened you.

Again

And you wanted to keep it that way.

Them knowing less is better.

A way to protect them I guess.

And a way to kinda defuse the situation

"Fine, but if you remember anything else please tell me. I want to help you y/n-Chan. I want to make sure you're safe." Suga said with a warm smile.

"Me too" Daichi said with an even bigger smile, hugging you.

"Thanks" you said into the hug.

These two are basically my second parents.

_

"And Kageyama threw the ball like 'WHOOSH' and I hit it like 'BLAM'!" Hinata ranted on the way to your home.

The boys all agreed to walk you home after practice.

Tanaka, Noya, Kags, and Sho said they could stay with you for a while at your home, the rest of the boys had other stuff to do.

You all made it to the house, the five of you entered your home. It was dark and quiet, you all took off your shoes as you turned the lights on.

"I call seeing y/n-chans room first!" Noya exclaimed.

"No me!" Tanaka argued as the two of them ran for the stairs towards your room.

"I wanna see y/n-Chan's room too!" Sho yelled, running after them leaving you and Kageyama alone.