Toaster bath {13}

"I got it! I got one! I got us a practice match for Wednesday!" An older male slammed through the gym doors, you recognized him as one of the teachers from school.

"Woah really?" Daichi asked, approaching the older male.

"Yes! I got us a match against Nekoma!" He excitedly announced, your heart dropped.

"Nekoma?" Suga asked.

"Your really pulling around huh, Take-Chan!" Tanaka exclaimed.

You slowly stood,

Oh no
No no no no
Why why why wh-

"Y/n, where are you going?" Kageyama asked from next to the gym doors, as you began walking.

You froze and turned to stare at them, "n-nowhere" You smiled walking back to the bench.

"Ah! Seems like I haven't quiet met you, I'm Takeda sensei!" The man, Takeda, introduced, making his way to you.

You shook his hand "I'm f/n l/n" you smiled.

"That's Kageyama's girlfriend!" Hinata butted in.

"Shut up, dumbass!" Kageyama blushed, smacking the back of Hinata's head. Causing Tanaka and Noya to tease Kags for blushing.

"Wow I didn't know Kageyama had a girlfriend. Well it's nice to meet you" Takeda smiled.

"So Takeda Sensei, the match? How?" Daichi asked

"Did you beg again?" Suga shook his head.

"Yes- but not a lot. It's going to be here in our gym, after school on Wednesday." Takeda explained.

After the boys finished muttering in excitement, Daichi announced it was time to start cleaning.

You were picking up the volleyballs when Tobio walked up to you, "What's wrong?" He asked with a concerned look, grabbing your arm in a reassuring way.

"Nothing" You brushed it off

"It's something- is it because Nekoma was your old school?" You slowly nodded your head, "I thought you'd be excited to see your old schoolmates?"

"Well..... I'm just not ready to see them again" You muttered.

"Well if you don't want to, you don't have to come. But it would be great if you did-"

"No- no, I'll be there. I'll come see you play, okay?" You smiled.

"Okay, thanks" he smiled back, hugging you.

"OoOoO" Hinata said from behind Kageyama

"Shut up, dumbass!" He let go of you to yell at Hinata, you just laughed.

Ew
No
She shouldn't be touching him
He shouldn't be touching her
That should be me
Ew
No

"Thanks! Bye guys!" You yelled after hugging your boyfriend.

"Bye!" They yelled back.

You walked into the empty home and turned the lights on. Once you locked the door you ran upstairs to your room. Sitting on your bed, you thought things over.

They're coming
No...,
They aren't going to want to see me
What if they tell the team
What if they tell Kags
What will he think about me now
What if he breaks up with me afterwards
How will I be able to face Kenma and Tetsu
How will I be able to face Mori....