glass {29}

tw in this chapter: sh 🛑

You laid in bed next to the boy, aimlessly gazing up at the ceiling.

Now, nothing had happened.

He just brought you upstairs for he himself was physically exhausted, while you were emotionally exhausted.

He set you down on the bed and left back downstairs to take shower, not long after, he came back into the room and snuggled under the blankets, encouraging you to do the same.

"Y/n we should go to sleep" he sat up, turning to face you.

You didn't feel like saying much nor doing much, you didn't turn to him. "I will."

You were just
Thinking.

Think about everything. Yaku, the kiss, Tsukishima, you're parents, leaving, Kageyama, Kenma, Kuroo, your other friends.

Yaku; you felt like and idiot. You knew it was you're fault he was dead. You knew damn well it was also Tsukishima's fault.

The kiss, it was strange. You gave in and allowed it to happen, you even— put in a simpler way, enjoyed it. Yes, you enjoyed it. And you felt like a complete idiot for enjoying it.

So many emotions were running through you and you didn't know what to feel.

Yes, going to sleep would be an easy way out. Sleeping would give you a moments worthy of rest without having to live with what is happening when you're awake.

But you'd just wake up again, only to feel confused about your emotions. It was so strange, so— frustrating.

"Hey, where are you going?" Tsukishima sat up, feeling the weight of your body leave the bed from besides him.

"Downstairs", you muttered, making your way to the bedroom door.

"For what?" He questioned as you swung the door open.

"The bathroom" you didn't glance back at him as you swiftly rushed downstairs, swiped a glass cup out of the kitchen cabinet and made your way into the bathroom.

Following not far behind was Tsukishima, he wanted to make sure you weren't trying out some stupid escape plan you'd suddenly come up with whilst being upstairs. But instead, his heart dropped as the normally silent house was filled with the sound of glass breaking.

🛑

He practically ran to the bathroom you were in, only to find it difficult to open. You had lodged a toothbrush in the small space between the floor and the bottom of the door, basically becoming a lock since the door needed a key to be locked and unlocked from the outside.

"Y/n?! Y/n?! Open the door, now! Please!" The boy sounded frantic, he was freaking out, unsure of your intentions behind the closed door.

What is she doing?
Open the door
Open the door

He stumbled with his words as he pleaded for you to open up, starting to shove his whole body weight onto the door in hopes of opening it.

It finally budged, he froze for a few seconds, trying to catch his breaths.

Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck
Whatthefuck

"What the fuck." He scanned over all the broken glass that was scattered on the floor, then he saw you. "Y/n, no— stop!" He hastily kicked away some glass, making a path for him to walk through, feeling small pieces prick his bare feet.