option D epilogue.

"Are you ready?" Kageyama stood at the doorway. You sighed,

"Yup."

"You know," he glanced at you once you had made it to a stop sign. "You don't have to do this. There's no reason to."

You fidgeted in your seat, pointing to the road to get him to drive again. "I know, but I want to. I just want to know why. All his stupid excuses back then weren't actual reasons."

"Yeah but are you actually ready?" He finally gave in, showing his heavy concern.

It's been about two years since you finished high school with Tobio. And that whole time you guys stayed together. You finally decided to visit Kei and ask him a simple question

"Why?"

"Why? Because I loved you." He grinned, "And I still do."

You visibly made a face of discomfort. "I can't believe you're actually here, my sweet, beautiful, y/n. You came to visit me. That means you've missed me, right?" 

"Don't get cocky." You rolled your eyes. "I just wanted to ask you why. But if you're gonna give me that bullshit, I might as well leave." You moved to stand up.

"No— wait! Okay, I'll tell you why." You sat back down.

"It's not simple to explain," he looked down. "You just made me very happy, and I fell in love with you. So I wanted to have to all to myself."

"You could've gone at it in a different way, you know." you glared.

"Yeah yeah, but then you started falling for that idiot Kageyama and I got impatient." he huffed.

It was silent for a bit after that.

"Well, have you been getting help here?" You asked. Yes you kinda hated him but you still wanted to know if he was getting the help he needed.

"I don't need help," he rolled his eyes, "but yes they make me go to this therapist but it's stupid."

It was so weird. Speaking to him so normally after all this time. You honestly hated the thought of being this close to him but you just wanted to talk to him.

He looked so different yet exactly the same. Like hell— he was taller and his hair clearly hadn't been trimmed in a while.

"Tsuki—" you paused, "Kei, accept the help they're giving you." You stood up, "I'm leaving. Also, Tobio and I are still together."

"What the hell." His mood completely changed.

You walked out of there and towards Kageyama as he waited outside of the building.

"Are you oaky?" He asked.

"Yeah— I think so."