Pearly Gates

"I KᑎOᗯ I ᖴᗴᗩᖇ TᖇᑌՏT, I KᑎOᗯ I ᖴᗴᗩᖇ ᖴᗴᗩᖇ TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ"

-ᗪᖇᗩKᗴ ᖴT Տᗩᗰᑭᕼᗩ
4422

After almost ten minutes of keeping the group waiting Isaiah came down dressed in a pair of grey nike cotton shorts with a matching oversized shirt. She had on a pair white fury slides to go with it.

She wasn't sure what they were going to do but she wanted to be comfortable and she looked kinda cute. Her hair was slicked back into a low pony and her baby hairs were laid to perfection.

She ran past the group and out the door.

"I call shot gun" she yelled out as she made her way to the black Audi Q5 that parked outside her brothers house. She could see Dior posted against the hood smoking a blunt.

He could hear her getting closer but didn't bother looking up. He kept his attention on the blunt in between his fingers.

She walked up to him nervously. She could already tell that he wouldn't be the one to initiate a conversation so Isaiah being the people's person she is decided that she would even though made her nervous.

"Hey Dior" she smiled sweetly. She was kinda disappointed when he didn't look up at her. He simply nodded his before blowing smoke out his mouth.

Isaiah stood there in awe of him. He looked so good at that moment. He was dressed simple as usual in a black graphic tee that had Biggie on it, a pair of crisp white sweatpants and some white air forces. As usual his neck sported a silver chain with the letter A encrusted with diamonds.

Even though he didn't show much interest. Okay he didn't show any interest at all Iasaih was adimnet that she could get to him. He's fine and mysterious so that deffinetly peaked her interest.

"You know most people would greet back" she said with her arms folded catching a fake attitude.

Dior simply looked at her not really bothered by her attitude at all.

"I'm not like most people" he said while simultaneously blowing out smoke from his mouth.

Isaiah stood there almost in a trance watching him go around to enter the drivers seat.

She was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. Quickly she answered without checking who it is.

"Why you ain't text me?" Kimari's voice flowed through the phone causing an involuntary eye roll from Isaiah.

"You left me on read for three days Kimari so fuck you" she hung up in his face.

"Where we going to?" She asked as she made herself comfortable in the passengers seat.

"We was just finna chill somewhere" Tari'q shrugged his shoulders. Tyrone sat next to him with his focus on his phone.

Dior mentally rolled his eyes. Tari'q was always tryna get him to interact with people every chance he got. As much as Dior didn't like it he'd never say it cause Tari'q never meant any harm by it.

"Chill where nigga" Dior asked looking back at his friend from the rearview mirror.

"Let's go to the skatepark"