Karma

"Nice To Meet You. I'm Sorry I'm Just Here To Do My Job. Nice To Meet You. No Running Please Don't Fear Me I'm Just Karma"

-Karma
Summer Walker

A few days had passed since everything went down. Sekani and Dior were back to how they were before and so was Isaiah and Dior. Except Isaiah noticed a change in Dior. It wasn't bad but it was definitely out of character for him to be behaving the way he was.

"How about this?" Asia shoved her phone in Isaiah's face showing her a design she could do on her nails.

"Girl back the fuck up" she chuckled at her friends excitement. "And that's cute I might just go with that" she nodded. "Send that to me"

Asia did so immediately. They were out preparing Isaiah for her date turned weekend getaway with Dior. Asia was particularly excited because she helped plan most of the the weekend. Dior trusted her since she knew Isaiah the best.

"Let me send these to Dior to see if he likes them" Isaiah mumbled to herself as she did just that.

"Girl let me send what I wanna get to Tari'q before he chews my head off" June rolled her eyes.

"Are you two together?" Isaiah gasped dramatically.

"Nope. But he blocked me for two days after I got my hair done without showing him first" June lightly chuckled to herself. Tari'q could really be petty sometimes.

"You talk to Tari'q?" Brooklyn asked with a tight frown on her face.

"Yes" June replied with pride. "Problem?"

"He's just annoying that's all" Brook shrugged.

"Well good thing I'm talking to him and not you" June gave her a fake tight lipped smile.

"Come on y'all. Let's be cool" Isaiah diffused the situation as they walked out of Sephora.

Asia was enjoying the little altercation between the two. It was clear that they didn't like each other for whatever reason. Although June didn't make it obvious initially she quickly got tired of Brooks constant side comments.

Brook didn't like June simply because she thought it was fake of her to constantly be in Isaiah's face knowing that she's friends with Sage. She couldn't hide her dislike and she didn't trust her at all.

June didn't like Brook mostly because she kept trying her but also because she felt she was low key weird and a bully but liked to play the victim role. It really took everything in her not to air out her dirty laundry.

Asia honestly didn't mind either of the women. At first it was a little weird to be around Brook because of the short lived affair she had with Josaiah years back. She didn't know he had a girlfriend at first but when she found out she immediately cut him off.

She didn't really feel any way about about June. She obviously knew about the Sage situation but knowing that Isaiah can handle her own shit put her mind at ease.

"I need some advice on something" Isaiah spoke. She felt a little nervous bringing this up. She knew they wouldn't judge her or make her feel bad but she it still made her cringe.