DisappointedButNotSurprised

"You're Dumb If You Think I Never Cared Cause God Knows How Many Times I Broke My Heart For You"

-J Cole

Dior

Forgiveness isn't easy. At all.

Dior particularly always had a hard time forgiving people for the wrong they had done to him. He could admit that he wasn't perfect but he felt like certain things that had been done to him and some of the treatment he received in his life he wasn't deserving of.

He still hadn't forgiven his dad for the things he'd done and said to him growing up but for the sake of his brother and his own sanity he tried to forgive him. It was the forgetting part that he had more of an issue with. He had way too much shit going on in his life than to hold grudges on his dad.

His father isn't important or worthy enough to be a constant thought to him. Yes in a weird way he loved his father but more so because he gave him Sekani, somebody who meant the world to him. A person to live for.

Forgiveness was a long and hard process. One that he sometimes felt he wasn't up for but he tried.

One person that he couldn't even bare the thought of forgiving or even being around had to be Jordan. Never has Dior felt such anger and bitterness toward one person.

Never has the existence of a single person aggravated his soul as hers has. Jordan was the definition of unreliable, manipulative, disrespectful and everything in between. She didn't have any regard for the people around her. All she cared about was getting her next fix even if it meant being absent in her daughters life.

Dior didn't understand why Jordan couldn't love Aria as much as he did. It didn't make sense to him why she would willingly exclude herself from her daughters life.

He hated the fact that Ari has to live her life without her mother because she's too busy in the streets high on drugs to even be there for her.

The only reason why Dior even bothered to help Tari'q bring Jordan back home is because even if he didn't Tari'q would do it anyway. Even though Jordan had put Tari'q through a lot of shit and many messed up situations he still cared about her but most importantly he wanted his daughter to have a mother in her life. She deserves it.

"Imma go in and talk to her first. I'll call you when we ready" Dior nodded his head at what Tari'q said but he honestly didn't want anything to do with the situation at hand. But Tari'q wanted him there so he wouldn't turn his back on him.

Tari'q stepped out the car and made his way into Jordan's mothers house. It was a nice well kept single story house on the better side of Upton.

Just like the outside the inside of the house was clean and well organized. Tari'q just made his way to Jordan's room which was wide opened since Jordan's mom had the door removed so she can keep an eye on her better.

Every time he saw her in this state he couldn't believe it. The once beautiful, full of life girl that he fell in love with was now a certified crack head. She looked like she had lived a long rough life when in fact she was still only twenty years old and compared to a lot of people that lived in Upton her life was much more of a walk in the park. That is until she ruined it for herself.

She always dressed nice, always got what she wanted. She went to school in a white neighbourhood thanks to her father who worked in the army. She carried herself well and took pride in herself. That's why Tari'q fell for her. She wasn't like a lot of the girls he was around.