GoodDays

"Tryna Get Through To You Feels Like A Burden. Why Am I So Confused If We're For Certain?"

-Concrete
Teyana Taylor

~The Next Morning~

Sweat trickled down Dior's face as he stayed focused on what he was doing. He kept his breathing slow and steady but his heart raced a million miles a second.

His dark orbs shifted to Isaiah's face. Her eyes were closed tightly as she focused on the immense pleasure she was feeling. Dior further quickened his pace causing Isaiah to sink her teeth into her lip and let out a low moan.

"Don't hold it back mama let me hear you" he encouraged her. He pushed himself further inside her causing her to throw her head back deeper into the bed.

"Mmm Dior" she called out loudly. He slowed his pace once again giving her long, steady, precise strokes. He knew exactly what he was doing and you could see by the way Isaiah reacted.

Feeling him on her spot was too much for her too bare. She untangled her hands from the sheets and placed it on Dior's stomach in a pointless effort to push him back. He had her too weak.

Dior smirked at her actions.

"Where you feel me at?" He asked delivering another agonisingly long stroke to Isaiah who's breath caught in her throat.

He could see her lips move but not a sound came out. Instead her eyelids tightened even further.

He removed the hand he had holding up her right leg and placed it around her neck giving it a light squeezed.

"Youon hear talking to you?" He spoke against her lips. "Where am I?" He asked her again with a tighter squeeze to her neck.

"I-in my" she stammered. She could feel him deep in her guts. She was still a little shy and wasn't used to thus side of Dior and she didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Open your eyes baby" slowly she did as he said seeing his dark eyes stare into hers made her go crazier.

"I'm m-my stomach" she let out breathlessly. Dior smirked he wasn't even halfway in yet.

"Right there?" He questioned as he positioned himself deeper inside her.

"Right there" she practically screamed out as he clawed his biceps with her long manicured nails. Her other was now on the back of his neck.

"Fuck" Dior stretched out feeling her tightening herself around him. "You look so fucken pretty taking your dick"

"You feel so good baby" he continued to compliment her. Seeing the satisfaction on her face turned him on so much. He wanted to live in her.

"I'm so close" she gasped out feeling her fourth climax in the hour nearing.

"Let it out mama" his strokes became faster and a little sloppier. Feeling her warm juices on his peice caused him to release as well.

He craned down to her level placing a long sensual kiss on her lips. Dior watched her chest fall and rise uncontrollably.

"You okay?" He asked with a chuckle seeing that she was still in a daze.

"I can't feel my legs" she looked to be in shock. He laughed earning a glare from her cause she was serious.