RememberYou

"I ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ ᑕOᑌᑭᒪᗴ ᗪᖇIᑎKՏ Oᖇ TᗯO. TᕼᗩT'Տ ᗯᕼY I'ᗰ TᕼIᑎKIᑎᘜ ᗩᗷOᑌT YOᑌ"

-Yᑌᑎᘜ ᗷᒪᗴᑌ ᖴT ᗷᗩᗷY ᗷ
ՏᒪIᗪᗴ Tᕼᖇᑌ

DIOR

It had been a few days since the Dior and the crew had made the drop and just like every job planned by Dior it had went flawlessly.

The music in his car played lowly as he sat with a blunt in his hand while the other layed draped over his hoodie covered eyes.

Dior unlike most other males his age is never really one to play loud, heavely bassed music even though he does occasionally which is mostly when he's with Sekani or Tari'q. Dior is more into soft sentual music that paired well with his constant weed intoxicated state.

Right now Yung bleu's Slide thru slowed and reverbed could be heard as he sat out Josaiah's house house waiting for Tari'q to come out.

Even though he'd never admit to ever being in his feelings today he kind of was and his song matched.

I ain't tryna be soft right now, I just want you to know
How a nigga feelin' right now, girl, I'm so throwed
Had a couple drinks or two, yeah
That's why I'm thinkin' about you

For someone who'd never actually been in a relationship he'd felt played by many girls in his life. The first being his mother.

I got my mind on my money but my mind's on you right now
How would you feel if I slid through right now?

He sat more comfortably in his seat preparing to wait longer than expected for Tari'q. He didn't mind. It's not like he has anything or anyone waiting for him at home. Just him, his dark thoughts and painful memories which he wouldn't mind getting away from for the night.

"I had a couple drinks or two, yeah
That's why I'm thinkin' about you"

Dior's head rose slowly to see the person singing along to the song he had playing. It was the same girl from the other night. She seized her singing and gave him a smile which he did not return.

"Hey" she spoke loudly since the window was rolled all the way up.

Dior didn't respond instead he rolled the window down and sat there looking at her waiting for her to keep talking. Once she realized he wouldn't say anything she spoke again.

"Um Ri'q said that you should come in cause he's not tryna leave right now" she spoke sweetly. Honestly Tari'q didn't tell her to call Dior in. He was on his way out to tell him but she offered to do so instead. Of course she made sure her brother didn't hear.

She watched as his jaw clenched slightly. His side profile was a damn sight and Isaiah enjoyed it.

Still he didn't say anything he simply put his blunt out and threw his hoodie back on his head.

He stepped out of his blacked out Range Rover Evouqe. He was dressed casually in a black Championship hoodie with matching black sweatpants. He had on his black Jordan VI with the red lining at the bottom. His whole look topped off with a simple silver chain that adorned his neck.