CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

The next morning went by quickly, with Liam and I waking up, happy to not have any interruptions from Noel or anyone else, and groggily headed downstairs, and since I didn't want to put my Jeans on, Liam had just tossed me his shirt, saying it was "long enough."

Either way, as I slipped down into one of the chairs at the kitchen table, I realized this was one of the only times I'd seen Noel's house kinda empty.

Boy, it was a mess.

Despite all that, the fish were alive and well, it seemed both tea and coffee were being made at the moment.

Which meant, Noel and Meg were already up. This didn't seem to embarrass Liam however, as his brother re entered the kitchen, he didn't seem to even care.

Neither did Noel.

"See you finally slept with the right one." Noel says snickering

"Oh fuck off. And hey, got a favor for you. Could you get this developed for me? It's from tour." Liam says, handing the camera to Noel.

He nods, taking the camera into his hands and says "Is this one of sights or after parties?"

"Does it look like I know? Just found it in a drawer last night, figured I'd ask."

"Whatever. I'll go in a bit." Noel says rolling his eyes, putting the camera down onto the counter, going to pull a couple mugs out of the cabinets.

"Morning Noel." I say, commenting on his lack of greeting for me.

"Hello there Avery, lovely ring you've got there. Tea or coffee?" He asks smugly.

My cheeks heat up a bit and say "Coffee." As Noel continues on with his conversation "Why am I not surprised he didn't bother waiting?"

"How are you not hungover?" Liam asks curiously.

"Easy. Kate Moss gave me water till I sobered up a bit last night. Then, Meg woke me up earlier than all of you."

"Meg didn't wake any of us up." Liam says laughing.

"Well lucky you." He grumbles, plopping the mug in front of me before giving Liam his tea.

"What a gentleman, you could take notes." I say towards Liam, who groans, setting his cup down on the table.

"Stop rubbing off on Birdie, would you?" He says, looking up at Noel, who raises his hands defensively.

"I knew it was them." A new voice says, one I assume to be Noel's wife, Meg, as she enters the kitchen.

"I never said it wasn't to be fair." Noel argues.

"The door was locked, Liam always locks the door when he's here."

"Yeah because I walked in on them before-"

"Stop right there." Liam says before turning to Meg "You've met Avery, right?"

"Not in the flesh I don't think." She walks over and extends a hand towards me and I shake it and say "Thank you for making Noel tolerable."

"No problem. I'm glad to do the world a favor there."

Liam and I snicker as Noel says "Calm down would you? You're acting all hormonal, freaks me out."

"Hormonal?" I ask politely

"Meg and I are having a kid. Didn't you know?"

"How was she supposed to know? We've never met." Meg asks, rolling her eyes.

"Would've thought I mentioned it. Or him!" He exclaims, pointing to Liam.

"Well now I know! And congratulations." I say, sweetly, glad to see that Noel was seemingly happy and settling down.