"See." I whine, Harry's eyebrows furrowed irritably as he looks over at me causing me to move to the edge of the couch, my feet placed on the floor. "Now you're upset." I tell him. He rolls is eyes and stands from the couch.

  "I'm not upset." He snaps, his back to me as he stares out the window, his fingers tangled through his curls. I frown and slowly stand from the couch, moving towards him.

  "Harry." I mutter, my hand gently grazing his lower back causing him to turn around and face me, his eyes lowered to my own. "I don't want your feelings to be hurt." I tell him.

  "I'm not a fucking pussy, I can handle criticism." He barks. I frown, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip as he turns away from me, walking off to his kitchen, and I follow. "I'm just pissed off because she's putting that shit in your head." He growls, taking a cigarette from his pack and lighting it.

  "I don't believe her, Harry." I mumble quietly, watching as he scoffs under his breath, taking another long drag from his cigarette, tobacco filling the air. "What? You think I do?" I ask, my voice laced with hurt. My chest tightens when he doesn't answer. "Woah." I breathe, Harry glancing over at me, smoke gliding through his parted lips.

  "What? Am I wrong, Clover?" He questions bitterly, holding his cigarette between fingers as he stares at me. "Look at me!" He barks, his hand slamming down on the counter  unexpectedly, causing me to jump. "I'm a fucking depressed asshole who smokes cigarettes inside and picks up women from random cafés just to fuck them!" He shouts loudly.

  "No you aren't." I whisper back, my hands shaking at my sides as I watch Harry shake his head, taking a long drag from the cigarette before he puts it out in his sink. "Don't say that about yourself, Harry." I continue, watching as he leans his hands over the counter, his back to me with his head hung low.

  I slowly round the island, Harry shaking his head when I slowly approach him, gently sliding my hand over his back. He doesn't say anything causing me to frown and chew on my bottom lip before I slide down against the cabinets, sitting at his feet.

  "Sit." I tell him. He shakes his head, lifting his face to stare forward again as he thinks. After a moment, he sits beside me, leaning his head back with his eyes closed. "I don't believe what Cora made up, Harry." I say after a few moments of silence. He shrugs.

  "I guess I just wouldn't be surprised if you did." He mutters quietly. I frown deeply, my head turning to the side to look at him. He simply stares up at the ceiling.

  "Well I don't."

  I slowly step out of Harry's bathroom that is connected to his bedroom, wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers, hidden beneath the shirt.

  He's sat on the edge of his bed, already showered and dressed in sweats and a long sleeve, my heart sinking at the sight of him. I think there's a lot more built up inside of him than he is letting on, and his small outburst from earlier was just the top of the iceberg for him. But I won't push.

  The only light comes from the small lamp on his side table, illuminating the left side of his body, making his frown visible to me.

  "I'm not trying to to be difficult." He speaks. I shake my head, slowly walking towards him causing his head to lift from it's hanging position, his hands gripping his knees.

  "I know you're not." I tell him truthfully. He sighs deeply, spreading his knees as a subtle invite for me to come closer, standing between his long legs. "You're not doing anything wrong, Harry." I mumble to him, his forehead falling forward to rest on my stomach.

  My heart thuds against my ribs at the sweet and innocent action. I'm not very familiar with this side of Harry. This soft and sort of clingy side of him. But I do know that I wish I could see it more often.

  My hand rests on the back of his head, my fingers threading through his wet curls as I simply take in the moment. I wish he could be relaxed more, he's always so tense.

  "I feel like such a dick." He whispers, his hands resting on my hips as he pulls away to look up at me. I just shake my head at him and his words. His lips part again but he closes them quickly, exhaling through his nose.

  "Stop it." I tell him. "Let's sleep, I'm tired and you seem exhausted." I mumble, Harry nodding and pushing himself back on his side of the bed, grasping my hand and tugging me down along with him, a laugh escaping my lips as my legs part, leaving me straddling his hips with him on his back.

  "Will you be okay tomorrow if I sleep in here with you?" I ask him quietly. He reaches up and pushes a thick strand of my wet hair behind my ear, nodding his head. "Maybe I should go to the guest room." I tell him.

  "Shut up." He mumbles, the corners of his lips tugging upwards. My heart flutters at the sight of his tiny grin, my eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips in a slow pattern.

  "I wish you'd smile at me more." I mumble quietly, my hands resting on his stomach as I look down at him. He wets his lips slowly. He doesn't respond and instead, he hoists himself up to sit with me on his lap now, instead of laying down.

  His large hands cup my cheeks, his dark and soft eyes lock with mine. I grin lightly at him and lean forward, Harry meeting me halfway causing our lips to crash together for the first time, sending harsh shivers down my spine making the hairs on my arms stand.

  His lips are soft and delicate against my own, moving slowly and unsurely as I lightly fist the fabric of his t-shirt, leaning further into him before we pull away. He wastes no time in pressing his lips to mine again, this time, they move with much more confidence and firmness as his hands slide from my cheeks down to my waist.

  I pull away this time, both of us breathing equally as heavy as we catch our breaths. I sigh and move off of him, sliding under the covers beside him instead, Harry forcing his leg between my own.

  "I can't wait to see you in the morning." He mumbles quietly. His voice is the softest I've probably ever heard it, and even in the darkness, the city lights out the window being the only source of light, I still see that tiny grin on his lips.

Happy  update babies, how are you all doing? I hope you're staying safe and healthy!

They finally kissed holy shit I've been waiting for this moment for so LONG

Much Love
~C