Chapter 7

As soon as my alarm goes off Claire shoots up.

"Today is the day!!!!" She squeals.

"Jasmine!" She shouts just to make sure I'm awake.

"I'm up. I'm up."

"Are you excited!?"

"Yes ma'am"

She raises an eyebrow at me and hovers over my face.

I will deadass take her right here, right now.

"Well you don't seem like it. This is a very big day. It's our first date!" She says with an eye roll and a small pout.

I sit up completely causing Claire to move back. Once I move all my hair out my face she takes it upon herself to straddle me. Her arms are crossed and the pout is still evident on her face.

"Well considering it's the fucking crack of dawn I can't put too much enthusiasm in anything right now baby."

A blush makes her way onto her face and she smiles at me. Who knew calling Claire 'baby' would have such an effect on her. It just slips out when I'm around her.

"It's 10am but fine we can sit here for a moment and just relax."

"Thank you gorgeous." We sit in a comfortable silence for a while but then I start to get curious on what she's thinking about. I know it's technically wrong but oh well.

I can't wait until later oh my gossshhhh!!!!! I'm literally the happiest girl alive right now. I love being around Jasmine. She's just so comforting and funny. I feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm with her. I hope this feeling never goes away. Scratch that, I KNOW this feeling will never go away but I do hope Jasmine feels the same and her feelings never go away. She makes me feel so secure in literally everything.

I smile at her thoughts, like a real genuine smile. I haven't smiled like that in so long I almost forgot how it felt.

"Okay I can't wait any longer. Let's get ready!" Claire says as she pulls me up.

I stop her by gripping her waist and just smile at her. She smiles back before slowly getting off of my lap. I would've kissed her but, you know, morning breath and all that. I'll be dammed if I gave her the ick by being all up in her face with morning breath.

Claire waits for me to get up and stretch before she makes her way to my bathroom. I open a drawer and pull out a toothbrush for her. A very bright pink one to be exact.

"You can leave that one here if you like. Just in case you ever forget your original one at home." I say while opening the tube of toothpaste.

"Wow we made it to the toothbrush stage already?!" She says teasingly. I can't do anything but roll my eyes with a playful smile as I start to brush my teeth.

As we're brushing our teeth, Claire bumps me with her hip and looks at me. I turn my attention to her and she just smiles around the toothbrush. I shake my head amusingly. She does it again so I bump her back. She giggles a little and bumps me again. Soon we're going back and forth until I bend down to spit out the last of my toothpaste. When I come back up she does the same. We rinse off our toothbrushes and she bumps me one last time before leaving the bathroom. The reason for the bumping? I'm not sure but whatever makes her happy.

*Time Skip*

"Where are we even going?" I ask as she pulls out two jerseys from my closet. The local women's soccer team Angel City FC jerseys to be exact.

"We are wearing matching outfits today so put this on." She hands me a jersey and then slips her own shirt off to put on the other jersey.

"Oh!" Is all I'm able to say before I quickly spin around.

"You don't have to turn around you know. After all this is your room." She says giggling.

"Oh yeah." I feel my cheeks heat up as I turn around and she's simply in a bra. I release some air I must've been holding in before shaking my head and slipping my own shirt off.

"Damn." I hear faintly and I can't help but chuckle. I hear some shuffling around and when I finally get the shirt off my big ass head I jump back in surprise. Claire is standing right in front of me.

"I always forget how much your coach has y'all do during conditioning season. Your abs just get 10x more defined each fucking year."

"Jesus Claire keep it in your pants." I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and goes to slip her jersey on. I do the same and then look for a pair of shorts to wear. It's supposed to be almost ninety degrees today. Claire joins me and pulls out just the pair I was looking for.

"These ones?" She asks holding them up.

"Yes. Thank you." I say while grabbing them. I go to stand up to pull my sweats off but then I realize that Claire is staring intensely.

"You're so gay. I don't even wanna know what's going on in your mind right now."

"Shut up and put the damn shorts on!" She says as she blushes and goes over to my bed to rummage through her bag. I can still feel her gaze on me as I'm changing but I don't bring it up again.

After we both finish changing we go over to my vanity and start on our hair. Well more like Claire starts on her hair I simply run a brush through mine while fixing up my bangs a bit before tucking one side of my hair behind my ears. I smile to myself and look over at Claire. She's curling her hair into loose curls but only really the ends.

"Can I have move music please?" Claire asks as she finishes her third to last curl.

"Of course pretty. Any requests?"

"Taylor please."

"Swift?"

"Yeah duh. You should know how much I love her music." She says smirking at me through the vanity mirror. I tilt my head to the side until I just shake my head at her. Ah middle school. A very crazy time.

"Reputation still your favorite?"

"Of course."

I open the music app and let the album play in order. By now she's placing some lip gloss on her lips. I went with cherry chapstick because I'm gay like that.

By the time she's all finished getting ready we're halfway through Dress. I think this might be my favorite one so far.

"We're going in my car so you're the passenger princess today sweetheart." She says as she grabs whatever she needs and then my hand.

"Yes ma'am." Even though she's turned away I can still tell she's smiling and has a blush on her face.

okay, so i've been MIA ik ik. don't kill me. but i figured i can at least give y'all somethinggggg.

also the girl i currently have a crush on is like a really big swiftie (?) and she's making it her mission to convert me into one. especially since she heard me vibing to a k**ye song (she told me to spell his name like that from now on) but guys i like the art not the artist !!!!!! we started in order and reputation was the last album i heard so far and it's probably my favorite. we took a break bc 1989 (taylor's version) is coming out and well yea.

i also changed the picture of Jasmine lolll.

have a good morning/afternoon/night !!!