Chapter 4

Once we reach my car I unlock it and open the door for Claire before she could even reach for it.

"Wow, you're quick with that." She says laughing.

"Only the best for someone as divine as yourself madam." I say while tipping my imaginary hat. This causes her to laugh again.

After I reverse out the parking lot, I see Claire's hand rise and fall and out of curiosity I start to read her mind.

Hold my hand please. Well you don't have to but you totally should.

I laugh a little and intertwine my fingers with hers. She blushes and squeezes my hand. I make sure to squeeze back before bringing her hand up to my lips and placing a soft peck on her skin.

"Holy shit I got that on video!!"

"When did you even pull your phone out?"

"I was texting my mom trying to send her a picture of the sky because we love sky pictures and I got it on camera!!"

I stop at a red light and finally turn my attention to her. She smiles brightly and turns her phone so I can clearly see the video.

"I'm glad you got my good side." I say chuckling.

"You don't even have a bad side. Trust me I would know."

"How's that?"

"Because I stare at you all the time. Duh."

I just shake my head amusingly and peck her forehead before pulling my attention away from her and back to the road.

*Time skip*

"Claire am I ever gonna get my hoodie back?" I ask already knowing the answer but I still wanna hear her say it. "Not a chance in the world." She says while giggling. I smile and stand up as she finishes the meal I cooked for us.

"You're a really good chef by the way. You should cook me food all the time!"

"I'll do whatever you want." It comes out in a trance like state but it still holds the truth. She has me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it.

We decide to just sit on my bed and talk about anything we feel like talking about. This way we could enjoy each other's company and get to know each other on a deeper level.

Like the normal person I am, I'm sitting up against the headboard with my legs stretched out while Claire is sitting up against the wall with her legs landing in my lap. She just looks uncomfortable. She didn't even grab a pillow for back support.

Anyways, I like the fact that she seems to understand that I always want to touch her. And not in a dirty way but in an innocent, loving way. I only noticed because she didn't mind when I started to make random patterns on her calf shortly after she placed her legs in my lap.

"Jasmine how come you never told everyone what I really think whenever I bully you? If I were you I would've done it as soon as I found out." I think it over a bit.

I mean what she's saying is true but the thought never crossed my mind.

"Well I guess I just liked the fact that you weren't trying to be anybody else. It was just you and your very gay thoughts. Plus if I did do that would you still even feel the same way about me? I liked the attention and the way you made it your daily mission to walk through the school just to come in contact with me. I know for a fact you changed your hallway routes just to say something to me and get all flustered when I shot back the same energy."

"Oh. I get where you're coming from. Anyways, what are you doing on Saturday?"

"Nothing. Probably was just gonna sleep in or get some extra shooting practice in but most likely sleep in."

"Will you go on a date with me? I mean it's okay if you think I'm mov-

"Yes."

"Holy shit."

"What?"

"I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ACTUALLY SAY YES!"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I- shut up."

"Yes ma'am." I say while pressing my lips together.

The tips of her ears start to go pink and she covers her face with her hands with a groan. I'll let her have this gay panic to herself so I just focus my attention to drawing the Superman logo on her calf.

"Jasmine?"

"Yes?" I respond looking up to meet her eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you now, is that alright?"

I open my mouth to respond but no words seem to come out. I close my mouth and nod my head yes. If Addy was here she would make fun of me for, and I quote, "folding like a lawn chair".

I'm only brought back to my thoughts when I feel Claire shift so that she's sitting crossed legged in front of me. She starts to chew the inside of her cheek and I know her well enough to know that she mostly only does that when she's nervous.

"Come here." I say smiling softly at her.

Her eyes widen and she starts to blush. After she gets over her initial shock she makes her way next to me. Before I can say anything else her lips are on mine. I thought she was just gonna go for a peck but I'm wrong when I realize she's going for the full make out. I groan when she moves to straddle my lap without even breaking the kiss. My hands instinctively go to her waist while her's go to play with my hair. It seems like time starts to speed up when my hands rub up and down the length of her back and stopping just before I reach her ass. I don't wanna make her uncomfortable or anything so this is totally fine with me. But, after I did it for a third time she breaks the kiss.

"Don't be a pussy Jasmine." She says breathlessly, taking my hands from around her waist to her ass.

"You know what they say Claire. You are what you eat." I say with a smirk and a shoulder shrug.

She laughs at that. A real laugh. With her head tossed back, loud, and sorta ugly laugh. I didn't think it was necessarily that funny but if it gets that reaction out of her, I'll say just about anything.

*Time skip*

After a while I remembered that I had a soccer game tomorrow. I take a hot shower and hurry to get to bed. Claire is finishing up her math homework so I go over to help her.

"Claire do you need help?" I say sitting down next to her.

"Yeah I would like some. Thank you."

"No need to thank me. Don't ever hesitate to ask me for help." I say pecking her cheek.

She makes eye contact with me with a small smile before pecking my lips and nodding her head.

After a good thirty minutes she can confidently do the problems on her own and feels good about going to math class tomorrow.

"The fact that you got me to understand in thirty minutes when the teacher can't even get me to understand in a week says a lot about Ms.Morely's teaching style."

"Maybe it's because I'm the one helping you that gives you the motivation to actually try." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah that sounds accurate but hush." I roll my eyes playfully and flop down on my bed next to her.

"Can we watch some movies? I'm not really tired." Claire asks. I nod my head yes and get up to pick a movie.

"Can we watch A Hotel for Dogs?" I smile and put on the movie.

I rush downstairs to make some popcorn and when I get back I grab some snacks from my snack drawer. I hand her some and crawl into bed. Claire crawls into my lap and sits in between my legs. She smiles and then turns her attention towards the movie. I wrap my arms around her waist, placing my chin on her shoulder.

After some time the movie ends and I head to sleep. "I'll be cheering for you at your soccer game tomorrow even if we aren't official, I hope you know that I always have." She says while snuggling into me as I spoon her.

"And it means a lot to me so thank you pretty girl."

I kiss the back of her head and I soon fall asleep.